11

I woke up later than usual, I got out of bed after seeing it was 11:00 in the morning. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. I decided on black cargo pants and a hot pink shirt with a power puff character on it. I took a shower then got dressed. I put on hot pink ankle socks with a lettuce trim, and threw on a pair of Nike Air Force Ones. I put on light makeup and curled my hair, putting half of it up.

      I walked out of my room and didn't see Colby, I figured he left or was still asleep. I started cooking egg whites for breakfast. I heard a door open and figured it was Colby, "I smelt egg whites, I forgot I was here for a second." Colby said from behind me. I flipped the egg whites not looking at him as I talked, "What do you mean?" I giggled. I turned the heat down as I turned around noticing he was shirtless. My breath hitched in my throat as I noticed how toned his abs were. I turned back around before he could notice me staring. "My roommate Aaron, he cooks this shit all the time." He laughed while walking over to me. "They're so good." I giggled, "Also help yourself to anything." I said waving my spatula around. He opened a cupboard and pulled out bread. He plopped two pieces in the toaster. I grabbed a plate and tossed my egg whites on it. I sat down and tried not to look back at Colby. I opened up my laptop and decided to do some shopping. He plopped down in the seat next to me, "So what are you up to today?" Colby asked. I swallowed my egg whites and looked at his face. "Well, honestly, I have nothing planned." As I said that my phone went off. I stood up and walked to it, I saw a message from Tara Yummy.

From T. Yumm: Hey, Whats up?

      I grabbed my phone and walked back over to my table. Colby looked at me as I stared at my phone as we kept the conversation going.

From Kenz: nmu, you?

From T. Yumm: Same, Wanna have a girls night?

From Kenz: YESS! DOWN!

       I looked up and Colby gave me a puzzled look, "Who are you texting?" He asked. "Awe, is someone jealous?" I mocked in a baby voice. He laughed and put his tongue on his top teeth. "You wish." He jumped up and grabbed me and picked me up. He tickled me as he carried me to the couch, he threw me on it and kept tickling me. I was squirming and laughing uncontrollably, "STOP! STOP!" He laughed and stopped tickling me. "You going to tell me who you were texting now?" I rolled my eyes and smacked him, noticing he was still shirtless. My smile dropped and I got back up and walked away. "Lets just say I have plans now." I teased. He got up and walked over to me. I picked up my phone and turned, when I turned we were so close our chests were touching. He caught me off guard and grabbed my phone. "COLBY!" I screamed laughing. He guessed my password right and went to my messages, "Why didn't you tell me it was Tara?" He asked laughing. I started laughing too, "You seemed jealous and I thought it was funny." I explained. He handed me my phone. He went and got dressed. "So what are you up to today?" I asked, as  he sat on the couch next to me. "Elton texted me wanting me to be in a video." He said as I put my feet in his lap. He took my shoes off and gave me a foot massage. "What kind of video?" I asked getting on Instagram. "We're staying overnight in a water park with Sam, Corey, and Andrea." He explained. As soon as I heard Andrea, I thought of last night of them whispering in each others ears and laughing. "Hmm." I said not letting him know I was jealous of him and Andrea. I felt him look over at me and smirk. "Well I better get going, Sam's probably worried." He said standing up. I nodded standing up too. I didn't want him to go, I enjoyed his company. I opened the door as he grabbed his keys. "Hey. Are you jealous of Andrea or something?" He asked as one foot was out the door. "What?" I asked, "What makes you think that?" I looked down. "Well...last night you said she was hogging me." I cut him off, "After you said Jeff was hogging me." He shook his head, "Still said it. But when I said she was coming to the water park you said 'Hmm' and you don't say that if you aren't jealous." He said. I rolled my eyes, "Yes I'm jealous. She's beautiful." I said playing it off as not being jealous because he's in the picture. "Hmm." He said nodding. "See you're jealous too." I said causing us both to laugh. "Whatever. I'll see you later." I nodded, "Okay, see ya." I said closing the door. When it was shut I let out a sigh and slid down the door.

      I heard a knock at the door and went to open it. I looked through the peep hole and saw Tara. I opened the door and she jumped in my arms as my neighbor walked past laughing. He was cute, but he had different girls over every night. We walked out and got in her car. We started driving and singing. We got to Target to get some snacks. I saw a kitty pool and showed it to her. "We can fill it and sleep in my apartment building's pool." She looked at me, "They won't let us all night." She pointed out, "I have a better idea!" She yelled. "We can invite Chelsey and do it at her house!" I nodded agreeing to her plan. I texted Chelsey and asked if she wanted to join. Not to long after she met us at Target. We made a TikTok in the store and got a lot of weird stairs. We laughed and got all the things we needed. As we were in the parking lot Chelsey spoke up. "Guys, I forgot, but Kian and Jc made an overnight in the pool video. We had a blow up pool for that. We didn't need to buy one." I laughed since Tara was the one who bought it. I got in Chelsey's car and Tara had most of the stuff. I didn't want Chelsey to feel excluded. We face timed Tara in the car so we could all talk.

       We got to Chelsey's and I started to blow up the pool while Chelsey got blankets and pillows, and Tara got all the snacks together. Chelsey got out of the house, "Hey Chels?" Tara asked, "Do you have any pizza rolls?" Chelsey started thinking, "I'm sure there's some in there. The boys can suck it up." Chelsey said making me laugh. I got out my phone and hooked it up to the speakers. We played all types of music. The pizza rolls came out of the oven and we all shared them. I finally finished blowing up the pool and I set it in the water. The sun was now gone. "Kenz, we probably should have put the stuff in there first." Tara pointed out laughing. "Damn it." I fake cried. The girls laughed. I tried to get the pool with my foot, "Oh fuck." I said as I almost fell in. I got the pool out and looked over and saw the girls recording me. "I hate you." I laughed.

      We all got in the water and started talking. "Chelsey, is it true that Kian's with Ayla?" Tara asked. Chelsey nodded, "I like Ayla, just not what she posts on Instagram. But it's her account she can post what she wants." I nodded along with Tara. "Okay, Kenz." Chelsey, looked over at me, "Is it true you are crushing on Colby?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I don't know, maybe." I shrugged picking at my sock. "Oh come on, you like each other." Tara said. "I don't know how he feels. I think he might have a thing for Andrea." I said. "I've seen that man around people he's liked, and people who are friends. He likes you." Tara basically screamed. "Well I ain't telling him how I feel first." I said. "Hold up. He spent the night with you and you still didn't know he liked you?" Chelsey asked. "Well I thought he stayed with me since we're best friends." I explained shrugging. They screamed. "Can you guys be quite I'm trying to sleep here." Corey came out and yelled at us. We laughed. "Also the fans ship you guys. Your ship name is Kenzolby." Tara said. "I don't know." I said. "I HAVE AN IDEA!" Chelsey yelled. "We can all go on a date, Tara can bring Jake, I'll bring Jc, Kenzie can go with Colby, we can even invite Sam and Kat." Chesley said. I shook my head, "That's so obvious." Tara shook her head, "Just bring them both without knowing." She said to Chelsey. "But I do know." I told them, "But you don't know when." Tara said. I hate girls night sometimes.

Ok guys so I'm going through some things, I don't know when I'll edit next. Also sorry about the sucky chapter. I wanted to get one out and I've been tired lately. Some of yall might take this the wrong way, if Andrea and Colby were to end up together, I would be happy for them, it's just for the chapter and the story. Also I am heart broken that Corey and Devyn are no longer together, but that doesn't mean they aren't friends, or won't get back together. I think they had a great story and we need to respect that some relationships don't work out. I hope they both have a great life with or without each other and I wish them both the best.