17

As we were staring at each other smiling, I freaked the fuck out, like actually. I didn't know what to do. Ding! We both looked over at our phones, Colby walked over to his, while I walked over to mine. "Not mine." Colby said putting his phone down looking over to me. "It's Sam. He's inviting me to your guys' teen choice celebration?" I looked over at Colby, "Were you not gonna invite me?" I asked quietly, as he looked away. "No, no, no. It's not like that." Colby said, walking over and grabbing my waist. I turned around not facing him. "Sam and I were going to send the invites together. I don't know why he sent them now." Colby said as he twisted his arms, making me spin and face him. "Please come. I want you to." Colby said looking into my eyes. I wanted to smile but I let my RBF keep control. "I guess if you insist." I said shrugging. Colby smiled and pulled me into him. As I hugged him, I got butterflies. 

        I sat down with my computer editing the baking video I did with Colby. He said he was going to stay with me and he'd take me to the party. I was staring at the screen watching us dance to music as we waited for the food. I smiled at how happy I looked in this video. "Whatcha smiling at?" Colby asked as he sat down on the couch by me. "This video." I said pointing at my screen. He leaned over my shoulder watching the clip. "Awe." He said as he looked over at me. "I have to film tomorrow if you wanna be in it." He said. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I thought you and I could maybe react to some fan edits." He suggested hesitantly. I nodded, "Sure." I watched as a smile grew on his face, which made one grow on mine. The video was still playing, in the video Colby screamed making us both jump. We started laughing and I fell over onto Colby's lap. He started playing with my hair as our laughter died out. I re-positioned the computer and finished editing while he played with my hair. I uploaded the video and minutes after it was uploaded, I started getting tagged in a bunch of things on Instagram. Most of them saying how cute Colby and I would be. 

        It was an hour until we left for the party so I walked to my room to pick an outfit, Colby wanted to help so he followed me in there. "I think you should wear my Balenciaga hoodie you still have." Colby said. "Why? I wanna look cute." I said as I searched the crop tops in my closet. "I think you look great in it. Plus no fboys will hit on you if you're wearing a guy's hoodie." Colby said tapping his temple. "And why does that matter to you, Brock." I said, teasing him. He just blushed. I pulled out a black cropped tube top, and jeans with a big rip down both legs so my whole leg was out. "Bring a bathing suit, there's a pool." Colby said. I went to my bathing suit drawer, and picked out a light blue one and threw it on the bed. I went to the bathroom and got changed.I came back out and saw Colby sitting on my bed. I gave him a little twirl and he nodded, "Cute." He said looking back at his phone. Which was odd. I shrugged it off and went over to turn my curling iron on. I touched up my makeup while I waited for the curling iron to heat up. Colby hadn't said a word to me, so I just put on some music and started doing my hair. Colby walked over to me and took the curling wand out of my hand and starting curling the back of my hair. I recorded him, "Wait, how do you do this?" He asked laughing. "Just twist it around. BUT don't hold it on too long, I don't want my hair getting burned off." He did it, and after he saw a pretty good curl he got excited, "Damn I'm good." I laughed and posted the video on my Instagram story. 

        We got done getting ready and I grabbed his hoodie in case I got cold. "Ready?" Colby asked twirling his keys around his finger. I nodded and we walked down to his car together. As we were walking our hands brushed together, I didn't think anything of it, and opened his car door. "Okay, one of us can't get drunk." I told Colby. He looked over at me and laughed, "Don't worry about it. If we're both drunk, we'll call an uber." He said as he started the car. "Pinkie promise?" I asked holding out my pinkie. He lopped them together, then without letting go looked in my eyes, "I would never do anything to put your life in danger." He said. I smiled, "I was pretty scared for my life in Kansas, but okay." He laughed, "I can't win with you." 

        He started the car. I decided to make a tiktok with him. I used the "You have to promise you won't fall in love with me." sound. I set my phone up on his dash and turned to him as it started, "You have to promise you won't fall in love with me." I lip said, as I held out my pinkie. "That won't be a problem." He lip said back as he looped our pinkies together. I cut it and laughed. I put my arm on the console as I sang with him. I recorded it a bit, and he looked over at the camera, the wrapped one arm around me looking back and forth from the phone to the road. I stopped recording and he moved his arm from my shoulder to my thigh. I smiled as I stopped what I was doing to take in the fact that his hand was on my thigh. I went back and uploaded the video on my tiktok. I took a picture of his hand and put it in black and white and posted it on my private snap story. I grabbed his hand and held it the rest of the way as he drew patterns on the back of my hand with his thumb.

       We pulled into the party, I saw our group of friends all around as we pulled into the house that Sam and Kat rented for the night. Colby looked at me, smiled, then let go of my hand as we got out. "heyy." Everyone yelled as we pulled up. I waved as I got out of the car. I ran and gave everyone a hug. "You want to go get a drink?" Andrea asked. I nodded and we went to get a drink along with Kat, Devyn, and Xepher. I got a fruity drink and sat on the counter top. All the girls were looking at me. "What?" I asked as I took a drink. "We're all on your private story." Xepher said. I was confused about where they were going with this "Yeah." Andrea rolled her eyes, "Colby's hand. We're talking about Colby's hand." I rolled my eyes, "Okay, and?" They all groaned as I let out a little giggle. "Honestly, he was really confusing today." I said playing with my hair tie on my wrist. "How so?" Devyn asked. "Well he was adorable and we were baking together and then when I was getting ready he said something about me wearing his hoodie he gave me so the 'fboys wouldn't hit on me'," I said putting the last part in air quotes, "I said no and he ignored me until he helped curled my hair, and held my hand in the car and everything." I said still playing with my hair tie. "SHE FINALLY ADMITTED TO LIKING HIM." Kat yelled. "Shhh." I said as I looked around seeing a few people look over. "He was probably just upset you didn't want to wear his hoodie." Andrea said taking a sip of her beer. "Yeah, he wants other people to think you're with him." Devyn said. "Who wants who to think they're with them?" A voice said from behind us. Colby. "No one, just girl talk." I said smiling at him. He just nodded, "Well we're about to play beer pong, and I need a partner." He said lightly punching my thigh. "Me?" I asked. He nodded again, I hopped off the counter walking out with him, the girls following, laughing and whispering. 

       We walked out and Corey and Crawford were on the other side of the table. The group started cheering. I did a quick twirl and waved to everyone laughing immediately after. Colby laughed at me, and grabbed my hand dragging me to the table. "Ladies first." Crawford said as we got up to the table. I threw a ball and it swirled around the rim of a corner cup, sinking in. I cheered along with everyone else. Corey and Craw both looked at me surprised. I leaned onto the table smirking at them. Colby laughed as he threw the ball sinking it into the middle cup. "Balls back." I said after hugging Colby. Corey and Craw through the balls back. I went again and sank another one. After a while Colby and I won.

       "You wanna go change, we'll go for a swim." I nodded grabbing my suit out of the car. I went into the bathroom and changed. When I walked out, I saw Colby talking to Andrea, I didn't think much of it and walked out to the car and grabbed Colby's hoodie. I slipped it on, then went and sat at the pool. "Waiting on lover boy?"A voice said from behind me. I turned and saw Matt. I smiled as he sat next to me. "I'm not dating him Matt." I said rolling my eyes. "Maybe not, but you like him." he said smirking. I pushed him into the pool. He came up and I laughed at him. "Proved my point." He said slightly splashing me. "I don't know, it's really confusing. I like him, maybe." I said as I played with his sleeves. "Hey." I heard from behind me. I turned to Colby and a smile grew on my face, "Sorry Andrea wanted to talk." He said as he sat next to me and waved to Matt, "Hey man." Matt smiled back, "Hey. I'm going to go dry off. I didn't plan on getting wet, and didn't bring extra clothes." He said getting out and ruffling my hair as I laughed. 

        "See I told you you looked great in this hoodie." Colby said tugging on the sleeves. I looked down and blushed while smiling. "What we're you guys talking about?" Colby asked, "Nothing really." I told him, "What were you and Andrea talking about?" I asked. "You."

Hey guys, yall have gotten this story pretty successful so Thankyou!!