20

"I like you, a hella lot." As I heard these words I felt my mouth drop open, and my face and ears get red. My 'O' shaped mouth turned into a smile, "No." I said thinking it was a prank, "I'm not stupid. This is a prank right?" I said smiling at him, to show it was all jokes, and I wouldn't be mad. "Why would I prank you?" Colby asked, letting out a little giggle. "You have a camera out, and you're like out of my league." I said also letting out a giggle. "Well, I wasn't exactly planning on telling you I liked you just yet." Colby said laughing and grabbing my hands. I looked down at them and felt my face get more red, which I didn't know was possible. "Okay, that explains the camera. But really, you like me?" I asked looking straight into his eyes. "Yes. I like you...a lot." I smiled and jumped into his lap while hugging him. We both giggled and I let go of him and pulled away. I looked at the camera, "Is this gonna be in the video?" I asked. He shrugged, "If you want it to be." He said, I shrugged, "It's not my video." I said smirking at him. "You're such a brat." He said laughing. 

      We finished filming, we put on netflix and watched The Vampire Diaries, "I can't believe you got me to watch this gay shit." Colby said with his arm around me. I looked up at him and smiled while scrunching my nose. I looked back to the T.V. and kept watching the episode. I started him at the first season. "You really want to restart the whole series?" Colby asked me. I nodded, "Oh yeah. I love Elena and Stephan moments." I said as I cuddled into him. "It amazes me, how cheesy you are." He said laughing. 

       After a few hours, Crawford had arrived to give me a ride to dj with him. I walked out at the same time as Colby, "I'll see you later." He said waving to me. We went our separate ways. I looked over at Crawford who was smirking at me. "What?" I asked him innocently. "You have so much explaining to do." He said.

      We got into the car and he looked over at me. "What?" I asked again. "Spill." He said putting the car into reverse and backing out of the parking garage. "Spill what exactly?" He looked over at me. "Don't give me that bull shit. You and Colby." He said turning down the blasting radio. "We were filming a video for his channel." I said shrugging. "And..." Crawford led on. "And we were reacting to our ship edits, and he told me he had feelings for me." I said. "YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS GUY HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU?!" Crawford asked yelling. "I thought he saw me as a best friend." I said looking out the window. "You told him you felt the same way right?" He asked looking over at me. "How do you-" I started as Crawford cut me off. "It's obvious." He said. "Well yes, I did tell him I felt the same." I said sighing. "And...then what?" He asked, "We hung out and watched The Vampire Diaries." I said looking over at him. "Y'all didn't kiss or anything?" I reached over and smacked Crawford. 

     We made it to the club, and got out of the car. "Here." He said throwing a pink bandanna at me. "Huh?" I asked catching it. I looked over and saw him with a black one over his mouth. I copied his motions, "It's something I wanted to try." I nodded, "Looks sick." I said. "You too." He said. We walked through the back and got to the stage. We played bangers all night and danced around. It was so dope. 

    It was around 3:00 A.M and we started closing everything up. We walked back out to Crawford's car. We got in and he took me back to my apartment. I got in, took a shower, put on some sweat pants and a sports bra and went to sleep. 

     I woke up the next morning and got another shower. I got out and put on a pair of light pink joggers and a cropped see through angel tee-shirt and a pair of light blue Nike M2K Tenko sneakers. 

      I sat down and turned on my curling iron and turned the heat up

      I sat down and turned on my curling iron and turned the heat up. I then texted Colby. 

From Kenzzz<3: I need to film again, cooking video together? 

      I put my phone on the charger and started playing Post Malone's new album. I started singing while doing my makeup. I didn't do a lot, just natural and put on some lashes. I then started to curl my hair, I let my curl down and got a message from Colby. 

From Colbs:) : I'm down. I'll be over in a little bit. 

       I smiled as I finished curling my hair. I put on deodorant, lotion, and then sprayed perfume. I grabbed my phone and ran to my kitchen. I sat down at my small table and went shopping. I bought a few outfits, some makeup, and some shoes. I heard a knock at my door. I went to it and saw Colby through the peep hole. I opened the door to let him in, "You have a package." He said bending down to get the package I had in front of my door. "Thank you." I said as I took it and put it by my computer, "You are always shopping." Colby said shaking his head while laughing. "Listen, it's a problem." I said laughing. 

      We decided to hang out a little bit before recording. I went to my room to put light pink and light blue hair clips in my hair. "You look really pretty." Colby said as he walked over to me wrapping his arms around me. I took a picture in my mirror and posted a picture on my snap with the eyeball emoji. "You're gonna tease them with this?" Colby asked laughing. I shrugged, "More like, let them think what they want." I said as we laughed, looking at each others lips...

SORRY I KNOW, I haven't wrote in a really long time. But listen, I had a lot of things, and then homecoming, but I'm now on fall break, soooo UPDATES!!! Also, I have a crush on a guy, and I hate myself for it :)