Man Wrapped in Black

<Natsu>
Everyone had notice it as well. How empty the guild was with Nashi. It wasn't the same.
Even Gray pestered me about when Nashi was coming home. Why is he so worried about her?

"It's been more than the registered time. Shouldn't she be home by now?" He asked the question that was on everyone's mind.

"M-maybe Nashi got motion sickness and can't come back just yet..." Minni proposed.

"Awe, that would be bad." Happy commented.

"Do you think something happen to her?" Wendy came along, with Carla in her arms.

"Didn't Cody leave with Nashi? Levy spoke. "Maybe something did happen. Should we-"

"I trust Nashi, there's no need." I interrupted. "It was my fault that she left..."

"Natsu couldn't help being a doting father. Nashi was the one who overreacted..." Juvia tried to comfort me. "Juvia also thinks-"

Before Juvia could finish. A shadow distracted me and engulfed the guild hall. The chilling aura of a man who once stood amongst us. He was back. Alertness scattered around and all the mages stood. He took of his hood.

"W-what are you doing here!?" Levy held her hand up. Readying her script magic and made a cage around him. Everyone was on their toes. Awaiting for what he might do next.

"You dare show your face here?!" Cana shouted. "What the hell!"

I stood up and everyone looked at me. Lowering their guard. However, it wouldn't solve anything if I just attacked him.

"Why did you come back?" I questioned.

The features of this man had parity with me. He's grown up. Possibly he's a gangster mage or a criminal of sorts. I'm not sure of the details. Because I haven't seen him in years. Ever since her death, I haven't seen him once.

He cracked a smirk and broke free from the script magic instantly. Just by placing his hands against it and heating it with his palm. He then approached me and placed his hand on my bare shoulder.

"Just what have you've been doing?" I glared at him, wondering how powerful he had become.

"Let's not talk about me." He made a face. "Swinging by to see my baby sister." He said, innocently.

"There's word that's she's been running around with a rich boy. I just wanted to make sure she was safe."

"Liar! Are you trying to do away with her as well?!" Cana hissed. Her cards were steadily held.

"Please leave." Wendy stepped ahead.

"Hmpth." Carla placed her hands on her hips, "you think that she would want to see you?"

"Well. She doesn't know I exist in the first place. A certain person blocked her from me."

"Leave. You don't belong here." I couldn't take it anymore.

"That's not nice, dad." He made a mocking facial expression. "I'm a member here too. At least respect me." His eyes ran icy cold.

For awhile, we both kept up the staring. No one breaking from the frozen glare. Then he moved first.

"Well, I guess I'll be leaving." He sighed. "See yah old man." As he was about to leave, I grabbed his shoulder.

"Don't you dare harm Nashi!" My rage rocketed and I felt the burning of crimson flames.

He started to laugh.

"I haven't seen her since she was born. Maybe I can't find her at all. Nastu, I'm 20 years old. When are you going to let this go?" His last words made him more furious. Then he finally left, the ashes and smoke gathering around him. Gone.

"Nace." His name echoed throughout the guild.

"That boy sickens me." Mira shook her head in displeasure. "I hope he doesn't get to Nashi."

"Master's crazy for letting him bare the Fairy Tail insignia." Cana slammed her booze onto the table.

"Should we warn her?" Romeo asked me.

I motioned my hand and shook my head.

"No, it's alright. If he eventually does tell her who he is and what he had done. She wouldn't call him brother."