Magic Eye

<Cody>
Even after the visit to the hospital, Nashi proposed walking around town. How did she have so much energy?!

"Nashi. Can we please take a rest? Somewhere to sit? It's been 3 hours since then." I pointed out.

"There's still some sight seeing I want to do-"

"Nashi!" I called her again and she finally put it to a rest. I would suspect that she would be serious about this visit to Clover Town. Though I guess it was more for show because look at her now...like an intrigued tourist.

"Geeze, going places with you is just impossible. Weren't you the one that wanted to follow me on my journey in the first place?"

She did have a point.

"How about we grab a bite, sound good?" Nashi proposed. "You must be hungry cause I'm starving here." She rubbed her stomach.

"Can take anything I can get. As long as I get to sit." I agreed.

"Then we'll get some noodles."

"Huh? Noodles?" I questioned. "Never had them before." I revealed.

Nashi face palmed herself.

"You've never had noodles before? Have you've been living a hole?" Nashi teased. "Oh right you've been pampered like a prince. Sorry, I forgot." With that tone, it did sting me a little.

"My parents thought it was too messy to consume. Unhealthy too." I spoke.

"Well it doesn't matter now if your messy or not." Nashi grabbed my arm and brought me to a nearby restaurant.

When we sat down, Nashi immersed herself into the varieties of different types of soups and noodles.
"Ah, I haven't had soba in awhile." Nashi started to hum.

Watching her was like watching my sister getting riled up and attached to the Grand Magic Games. Even though the correlation between the acts and scenario are totally different. It was the radiancy, glow, and happiness that I could feel as well.

"Here, I'll order for you. Small or large?" Nashi showed me the two images.

"I'll take a small." I said.

"Which do you prefer? The meat or meatless?"

"Without meat."

"Huh." Nashi had a disgusted expression on her face. "You don't eat meat?"

She asked with such a insulting tongue.
"Not feeling it." I said, "I'll just take the vegetarian one."

<Nashi>
Once we placed our orders, I felt something empty inside me. Other than my empty stomach. Oh yeah...my training.
Argh?! How could I've forgotten!? I bet the dragons are wondering where I am and all.

My head planted on the table and I began to groan. Why is this happening to me? They'll add extra hours to my training again! Unless they thought I've already given up! This blows! How will they know I'm not actually slacking!

"Nashi? Are you alright?"

I lifted up my head and Cody's palm pressed against my forehead and looked into my eyes.