Day Breaks

<Cody>
I didn't know what had caused this magical occurrence, but somehow my injured hand had healed as Nashi's held it against her bosom.
Even she was surprised by it. Nashi is really something special.

"T-thanks." I made a fist as my hand had renewed itself.

"I don't know what I just did." Nashi was in awe herself. "This is weird." She stared at both her hands.

"Are you sure your hand is okay?" She took my hand again and inspected it.

"Y-yeah." I nodded my head.

First with the magic...now that fact that Nashi has the ability to heal? This just doesn't add up. Nashi, what kind of wizard are you actually?
•••••••••••••
<Nashi>
Settling the fact that I'm a God of some sorts. Give or take some self appraisal. Cody's magic was what I was interested in!

"Can we just pretend that never happened?" Cody brushed me away as I kept nagging him.

"What's to be ashamed of?" I questioned, "I've never seen that kind of magic before!"

Yet Cody did think much of it. Such a pity.

"You're a wizard aren't you?" I asked.

"Of course I guess."

"Then embrace your magic. If you don't, then you're not a wizard." I crossed my arms.

Cody made a face and we kept walking.

"You make me sound like an enemy." Cody sighed. "I don't hate my magic. It's just that I'm not fond of it. You think it's spectacular and cool. But in reality it's not beautiful at all."

"Huh? Excuse me? What are you trying to say?" I stopped in my tracks.

"What I mean is that I can't control it properly as of now. All my magic can do is harm people." Cody explained.

I nodded my head.

"Practice is key of course. The thing about magic is that it lies in your heart. If you can listen to yourself and you're body, your magic will fuse into what you desire." I patted his back.

Then I proceeded again.

"It's also kinky too." I stuck out my tongue.

"N-Nashi." Cody faced burned with ruby red.
•••••••••••••
<Cody>
On our way back to the hotel. Nashi had decided to take a detour to the park in Clover Town. I noticed how much of a parity it was to the park in Magnolia.

"Let's relax for awhile." Nashi's placed her bag next to the thick roots and leaned her back against the blossom tree. I followed her and crawled away from the sun and into the shade.

Minutes had flew by and I turned over to talk to Nashi. However she was fast asleep.

I got comfortable myself and laid awake. Just because I was paranoid with the fact that no one can sleep peacefully anymore. This breathing taking world is full of misery.

For the most part, I wanted Nashi to deplete all of her worries and find love in herself, because I knew for a fact that she had stopped loving herself for a long time.
•••••••••••••
When the sun had carried itself over.
I had chose to carry Nashi back to the hotel instead of waking her up. I want Nashi to know what peace is. Even if it's for awhile.

"Look at those two." A few people in town gazed upon on with pink heart eyes and fantasized to themselves.

Back at the hotel, I gently placed Nashi under the covers and took off her black boots. Then her black vest. Which left her with the bandage wrapped around her chest.

From there, I went into the bathroom to take a shower. The hot water splashing and sliding down my body.

By the time I finished. I realized that I had left my clothes in my bag and didn't bring them along with me. Guess I'll just put on a towel and make a break for it. But hey? What do I have to lose?
I peeked out. Good. She was still sleeping.
I crept over to my bag next to Nashi's bed and rummaged through. As I grabbed what I needed, I went back. Only to knock me knee against the leg of the table.

And yes, that woke her up.

"Cody." Nashi rose like a zombie and rubbed her eyes. As she stared over at me half naked.

"You should dry your hair or you'll get a cold." Nashi pulled the covers over herself and went back to sleep.

"Right." It was to my surprise that she didn't scream or start slapping me. Even I found myself to be indecent. Well that's not the case. Right now I need to put on some clothes and dry my hair.
•••••••••••••
An hour had past and Nashi had still slept soundly. Like hibernating bear during the winter. Then, Nashi cough and rolled around in the bed.
Is she cold? Was taking her top off too much? I got up from my seat and slowly walked over to Nashi's bed.

"Hey Nashi. You alright?" I shook her arm.
When my pull had forced her over and onto her back. Blood was gushing out of her mouth as she coughed.

"Nashi!" I pulled the covers off and set her up. "Are you okay?! Nashi'!"

She lifted her arm and pointed at the phone. "Call Dr M-monis."

As I held her, I could feel her body temperature dropping and her face became pale.

"Nashi!"