Journey Beyond Home

<Nashi>
When I had woken up. I found myself being carried by Cody on his back. Soon realizing that he's not completely healed yet. I tried to hope off, but that only made it more difficult for him.

"How's your ankle?" I asked him. "You can let me down." I said.

"Are you sure?" Cody asked.

"If the girl wants to get down, let her." Nace inserted himself into the conversation.

"R-right." Cody lowered himself to the ground and I got off.

After walking for another 20 minutes. Nace had pointed out a small secluded town down the ivy green path and wanted to make a quick stop.

"For supplies of course. Can't walk on an empty stomach." Nace gave his reasoning and headed through the gates. "Just wait out here."

Though if I could have escaped and ran away with Cody. I would have by now. However, the only thing keeping me from leaving is the fact that he knows about mom.

"I don't think we should go this far." Cody popped my thinking bubble and I noticed that I had started walking on my own.

"H-huh? Oh I didn't notice." I slightly laughed. But something was ringing in my ear. Was it the dragons calling me again? No...this is different.

I proceeded forward, nearing the sound. Getting louder and more boisterous.

<Cody>
Where is she going? Suddenly, I noticed that the path in front of us was wearing away and descended.

"Nashi!"

In that split second, Nashi was falling into a dark abyss. I reached for my hand, though it was too late. My body laid as half of it was over the edge. I couldn't get to her in time.

<Nashi>
Ouch, that hurt.
My vision gradually adjusted to the blackness of the hole. I looked up and saw nothing. It didn't look like it could be a possible way out.
I used my fire magic and lit the space around me. Only to notice that there was a spec of light through a tiny hole in the rocks ahead.

I crawled over and placed my hands upon it. There was something on the other side.

COUGH COUGH

I covered mouth as I felt a warm slimy substance on the palm of my hands.
Ignoring the fact that one of organs could have been damaged and punctured from the fall.
Well? I guess I'll call Virgo. If I managed to plunder my fist against the rocks, it surely will collapse. However, Virgo was more capable than me.

"Open gate of the Virgin Maid, Virgo."
She appeared with a skimpy maid outfit with black frills.

"Princess." She said while bowing. "What can I do for you?"

"If you can, can you create a tunnel?" I asked.

"Yes, Princess." Then she drilled through and then after she successfully finished, she came back.

"Thanks."

"Anything else? You seem injured." She looked at the scratched on my clothes.

"No, I'm alright." I confirmed.

"Then, punishment?" She slightly glanced away.

"W-what? Why would I do that?" I questioned.

I saw a faint smile on her face and it slowly faded away. "Never mind Princess, excuse my words. Take care, Princess."