The Special Dragon Slayer

<Nashi>
My eyes were blind in shock. I never knew what he could possess. The monster that rampaged about. What stood before us was a creature with black tattoos and magic circles that flourished all over his body. The black horns that protruded from both sides of the head. That beast standing before us, was my Dad. 

"I-it's Nace!" Cody pointed out the extra body that laid lifeless on the ground. He looked like he was in no condition to get up.

"W-we have help him..."

I staggered as I stood up and was faced with a
forceful gust blew us back. The dragon's roar, shockingly powerful. His eyes tinted red and his body armored in red scales.

"Watch out!" Cody tackled me onto the ground as he had saved me from a large fireball that zipped passed us.

"You're insane aren't you?" I questioned, "it's fire, it won't affect me." I explained.

"I don't think you can eat that fire or take it head on Nashi." Cody shook his head.

I looked behind me to see that the ball of flames had melted away the boulders like some type of acid. He was right...it had specs of black matter in it, it wasn't pure fire anymore.

"Anyway, we have to get Nace-"

Before I could finish my words, something hard hit my chest and a crushing sensation appeared. Fire. I couldn't comprehend how he stood so far yet, I couldn't detect his magic when he attacked me!
Argh! You're an idiot dad! For being consumed by the dark magic...I thought you were stronger than this!

I repelled him back with my defense.
"Thunder dragon, water typhoon!" With this, I managed to push him into a large rock. His body cracking the hold.

Looking over at Cody, he had used his chain magic and linked onto Nace's arm and pulled him in. Slowly, as it wouldn't be seen by my dad.

"Just a little more...." Cody focused.

Honestly, I didn't know what to do! What should I do! My mind was preoccupied with the fact that my dad has run amok and Nace is severely injured. Plus, I can't call my keys because they won't respond to Zeref's Magic pulses in the air!

That was when it happened. It was unforgettably silent, like the noise had been swallowed up. I struggled to get over to him in time and I knew I was too late.

"CODY!"

A black fireball bulleted across the fields, and it pierced through Cody. In a matter of seconds he collapsed on the sod. What struck me again, was that a pool of blood that was already accumulated rapidly without haste.

"CODY!"

I dashed over and held him up. As I saw Nace who was out cold beside him. Cody had successfully brought him back over.

"H-hey! Cody!" I shook him and lightly slapped his face. No response, no even a slight movement. N-no, this can't be. The potion! Where's the potion! I can't find it!

"Hey, come on! Pull through this!"

My hands were shaking and I couldn't think straight. Even my healing ability cease to work. On his chest was a wound deep wound. Fear corrupted me as of now, I was utterly frighten to death.
Tears escaped my eyes and I was blurred in remorse. I couldn't even protect Cody! He was so close to me but I couldn't save him in time.

A laughter echoed in the distance. When I thought Natsu was calm, he came straight for me. I blocked with my arms but, he found an opening and kicked me full force. He kicked the breath out of me and before I could counter, he had hammered me with his firery fist.

I laid unable to move. My limbs wouldn't move to my command, my body frozen to stone.
The ground rumbled and Natsu was hovering above and came down at great speed. It was imminent that I was to perish with the others, it was so clear to me that I'm actually weak.

Dad was going to steal my life away. Like how I stole mom from him. Despite my rebellious personality and harshness towards him. I still love him. He's my dad...and I couldn't be there for him. I'm sorry I ran away. I'm sorry I couldn't be the faithful daughter you wanted.

Awaiting death, I was visited by a green glow that came from my hands. The electrical pulse sprung me back onto my feet and my hands motioned in this unknown manner as the ground shook intensively. These massive, thick green roots splintered the earth and wrapped around my Dad.

Was this my doing? Is this- He roared again and clawed at the roots and severed them.
My reflexes kicked in and boosted my magic intake. My hands formed a fist with lighting and fire combined and I struck at him. The magic extended great distance, pushing him back. Though somehow, he came charging back, like it was nothing.

His demonic eyes followed mine, as if I was staring into the abyss. I was to careless and he caught me by surprised. His clawed hands slashed down, tearing my skin looking like red tiger stripes.
It was no use... It seemed impossible to leave a fatal blow. His body was armored in scales that I did not possess...

"Dad! It's me! Nashi!" I tried to get through. It was no use...his gaze was lifeless. So barbaric, it frightened me so much. My hands began to shake, I couldn't focus. I wanted to save him but... It seemed far fetched.

"Ice dragon lance!" I thrust my arms out and solid ice poles speared through him. Impaling him.

His arm pulled back and he tilted his head then the black fire balls projected over like it was raining death. I shielded myself with an ice barrier but, the acidic death burned right through and managed to come into contact with me.

"Argh!" As it touched my flesh, the burning sensation ripped away from the outside and burning the inside.

"Dad..." I was out of it, I was immersed in fear and stress. I was panicking... What-what if I fail to save him. What i-if he... No I couldn't afford to think like this.

Please...I wanted to save my dad from his fate, cursed by Zeref. But I didn't want to hurt him! Please, anything but that! This all just end this and hopefully we can go on more adventures. So we can finally go back home together.