My Apologies

<Nace>
My body stung all over as I woke up. I could smell death all around me. Was it weird that I'm practically used to it? I rubbed my eyes and my vision cleared to witness blood... Blood trails and blood pools, all leading to Cody.

"O-oi!" I dragged myself over and shook him.

"C-Cody. Wake up! Can you hear me?"

It was no use, he had already lost a lot of blood and his body temperature was cold as ice.

"Hey, w-wake up man..."

I rolled over to my back and looked up at the sky. I could hear in the distance, Nashi's voice.
As well as the horrific roars that belonged to him. For me, I couldn't do anything right.

It taunted me, her voice desperately trying to overcome the madness that engrossed Natsu.

"Nashi... I'm sorry. Your big bro is such a failure huh?"

As I was about to pass out again, someone tugged on my side. Looking up I noticed a man, shirtless with a navy blue insignia. Gray Fullbuster.

"Oi, you alright?" He pulled me up.

"N-nevermind me, Cody is..." I turned my head over to look at Cody's lifeless body.

"Juvia." He called, "let's get him back to-"

Suddenly, a sweltering heat wave trapped us all in. Like a barrier.

"Ah... I-it's hot..." I heard Juvia's voice as she started to pant. "Is it Natsu?"

"Let's just-" Gray tried to help me up as Juvia assisted Cody.

Then it came for us, a large fireball meteor.
I waited but, it didn't burn us alive.
A man with long black spiked hair tied with a ribbon had protected us with a metal rode. Another man who stood beside him. If I could remember the young ones face...it was Gale.

"Gee-hee." They said in a unison.

"Gajeel! Gale?! Juvia was relieved by their presence.

"W-what is Gale doing here?" She questioned.

"Long story Juvia. We'll explain later." Gajeel patted her back. "Anyway, is that Salamander?" Gajeel pointed at the monster.

"Sadly, yes." I replied.

Juvia knelt down beside me and smiled. Why was she smiling at me... the things I've done.
"Don't worry, Nace." Her voiced comforted me and couldn't help but to cry.
For once I felt the warmth of the guild again. They didn't look at me with terrified expressions.
•••••••
<Nashi>
My magic was almost depleted. I was huffing and puffing. I noticed I had coughed up blood.

"Shit..."
I looked around for him and it seemed to me like he just vanished. I could still smell his sent- He appeared and sliced through the air, grasping violently around my neck.

"D-dad!" I clawed onto his arm and dug into his flesh but, it was no use. My neck felt like it was about to snap any second.

"..."

That was when I couldn't grasp for air anymore.
••••••
<Zeref>
I felt that wavering pulse that was struggling then all of a sudden, it broke. In my heart I felt something sluggish die and that meant it was over. Nashi had failed to overcome her father. Such a pity really, the dragons chose her to possess the gift but she was a useless subject.

When I was about to end all of it with my magic, not just the fight but humanity as well. There was an empty kick to my head, a migraine that kept me occupied.
She's... alive.
•••••••
<Nashi>
No, not now. Hold onto anything you can and take it as your own. Don't give up, never give in. That's the Fairy Tail way. That's called living.
These words gave me life as I heard them before from my dad when I was little.
The only thing I could do was to eat. Eat anything and use it against them, so that's what I did. I consumed the evil matter and it fought with my body, it stung but I revived. The dark magic particles were one with me now.