A Trip With Gray

<Nashi>
As I was about to leave the guild for morning training with the dragons. A sudden force yanked me back and my canvas string bag was stripped from my back and I turned around.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

Only to see Mr. Fullbuster completely naked.

"Excuse me...but Mr. Fullbuster, you're naked again. Please wear some clothes." My eyes melted off my face. My virgin eyes.

"Huh? What are you talking about-" His expression exploded and he coughed to clear his throat. "That doesn't matter at the moment. I need you to accompany me today." He changed the subject.

"I can report this as sexual harassment, Mr. Fullbuster." I reminded him.

"Whoa, there. I'm a father okay. Uhh." He looked around frantically and found his clothes, laying on the bench.

"Okay. All set."

"Alright. So what do you need again?" I asked.

"Come along with me. I need to do some errands."
I felt bad for not being able to, because the dragons are expecting me today. Not like I wanted to join him in the first place.

"I can't-"

"I'll buy curry buns." He threw out.

"Bribing me huh? Mr. Fullbuster." I crossed my arms and sighed.

"So what are we doing?" I gave in.

"Picking up a cake in town for Erza."

I glanced around at everyone who was in the guild hall and then, looked back at him.

"Why did you chose me out of everyone? Clearly some of them are not as busy as me." I stated.

"You've been buying cakes with Gia. You know what specific cake Erza likes." Gray said with gloom.

"What's the difference? Would it matter?"
Gray looked at me like if I was crazy.

"Yes! Yes, it matters! The last time I bought a cake for Erza she got angry and threw me out the guild, through a wall because it wasn't the right strawberries in season!" He said dramatically.

I slightly nodded my head. "We have an odd bunch at the guide." I brought up. When I looked over at Mr. Fullbuster, he was topless.
I spoke too soon.
•••••
In the neighboring town, we went to numerous bakeries to find that specific cake, Erza enjoyed. This indeed brought back memories that I wish I didn't recall. The time consuming search for that perfect strawberry cake.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you. Don't tell your old man about this." He placed a finger to his lip.

"Why?" I asked taking the snow white cake box in my hands from the baker.

"I asked before to bring you along and he rejected it." He explained.

"Why do you even bicker? Like, how you used to when you were younger. Aren't you older now? You're parents and are supposed to be mature." I pointed out.

"Well we are kind of opposites. Fire and Ice don't necessarily go well together." Mr. Fullbuster chuckled. "Just the way the world works."

"Yah but, that doesn't have t be the case."
I sighed, glancing over at my watch.

"It's time to pick up the second cake."

"Off to Crocus, right?" He asked.

"Yup. You're paying for the second round and back again. Right?" I made a face at him.