Chapter 59:

Background Song: Legend by juice world
💖🎸

"can you do this?I mean it's fine if you can't.. I'll just come up with an excuse or something. Am so sorry for getting you into this shit cat. I really should have thought It over" he blabbed,avoiding eye contact with me.

It really was cute when he does that. It makes me feel confident and comfortable.

" And what would become of your career. I can't risk It for anything. Don't worry I'll go on stage..A little embarrassing moment doesn't hurt right?"I assured.

No I totally lied. It really did hurt. I have always hated being on stage . It spikes up some strange feeling in me and by strange I mean in a bad way . Nevertheless,i am still going to perform on the stage. I can't put his career in stake for a stupid mistake he made. To me ,it was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for me but I like to view it as a mistake since he did it for revenge.

He grabbed my hands and kissed it before entwining it in his as we head for the stage. I stood nervously in the front of the mic as I watched everyone watch me. They were all dressed in T shirts of different colors but they all had one thing in common,that smiley face.Andrews logo. They all cheered as they sighted us both and it seemed to calm me a little. The familiar beat of the song filled the background and I didn't have to be told before i knew what time it was.

Andrew silently gave me that you can still leave look and I smiled. It was nice to know that he cared.

He grabbed his mic tightly and started..

Right in the pool, I met a fool, I ended up in the pool but she didn't lend me a pull. Those grins and hazel eyes was what kept me coming back for more. Now am in so deep and am desperate for your love.. If you could say, you would think about it, I'll wait until you say I love you too, cause, I never planned to love you, it's not my fault that I do, but when I say that I looove you, I say what I mean and I only mean what I say.

I was really happy.More than happy that the song was all about me and it was from none other than Justin Bieber. I almost cried. It was my turn now and maybe Andrew really was right. I should have chickened out when I could and I looked forward at the crowd who seemed eager to hear me sing on stage for the first time. The beat went on and I silently swallowed the lump on my throat..

Yeah I met my sunrise, watching If the pool was gonna drown, and all it needed was a little push from me to send you dooown. Maybe that little push was what made you know that, happiness and freedom was worth dying for. Those grins and hazel eyes kept me coming back for more. Now am in so deep and am desperate for your love.. If you could say, you would think about it , I'll wait until you say I love you too, cause, I never planned to love you, it's not my fault that I do, but when I say that I looove you, I say what I mean and I only mean what I say

I can't grab it but it feels like an eternity when am with you.. We said in unison and when I looked at Andrew,he had that fire in his eyes.The fire I had always noticed whenever I watched his live videos , silently despising my mom for not letting me attend.I laughed at the funny memory and I felt Andrew grab my waist as he kissed me for the second time today .On stage...

I was beyond happy. My joy knew no limits as I stood on my toes and savored his tongue and our tongue danced in a known rhythm. We both danced to the tune of our hearts. Well if that really exist.

The whole crowd went WOOAH as they raised their banners which of course had different pictures of him and words saying WE LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER...KING OF BELIEBERS...

Breaking the kiss,he leaned forward and kissed my forehead before whispering I love you and I replied with a simple yet concrete I love you too. The impatient DJ started playing another one of his song and Andrew looked at me..

"Are you ready?"he asked and I pecked his lips...

"More than ever.." I replied as I looked at him then back at the mic. Maybe. Just maybe,i really will overcome this strange feeling.

We sang so many songs that I lost track of time.From Let me love you,i don't care ,love yourself,don't check on me,sorry and all. I sang along with him, showing of my skills as I sang the lyrics offhand. Andrew was delighted by this cause he didn't stop laughing and had the buzz around him. Like he had no fear in the world. I was happy that he felt like that. It made feel somehow satisfied that I had made the right choice. Knowing this boy really had it ups and downs and am just happy that he is happy . I had always known that he was worth it. Worth the fight,worth the support and most importantly worthy of my heart.

Smiling at the thoughts,i faced Andrew whose gaze was on the crowds as he cheered his fans on before going off the stage and of course with my hands in his. I would have minded it if we hadn't done worse but what was there to lose anyways.

" Thanks For making this the best day of my life cat"he smiled and I looked right in his ocean deep eyes , swimming in his handsomeness. He twitched his lips as if trying to say something but he stopped also staring right into my eyes and for that moment,i felt perfect.

💖🎸

Merry Christmas in arrears and happy new year in advance!! We clocked 202 reads today. I know that to some people it isn't something to be happy about,but to me it is. I really appreciate each and everyone out there who commented,voted,shared and all for this story. You can't imagine how much it means to me.

@Princess_Pearls