Chapter 8: Accidental or Intentional

💖🎸💖🎸💖

           💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
When he was out of sight, I looked around the sitting room, admiring the beauty of the house. It was like heaven. The sitting room was very large and plain. It was painted white. I couldn't do much because of where I was sitting and I don't wanna overstay my welcome." He must be really rich" . I thought admiring the sitting room again.. I heard footsteps and I was sure that he was the one coming. He got to where I was and I could see that he had already changed his clothes. And he was still wearing that face cap. Its normal tho but isn't it inconvenient to wear a face cap indoors?? I wanted to stand up and go round the sitting but before I could he cut me off. "what was that. I mean what is the meaning of what you did earlier??"he asked looking furious than he was before.

   "Dude I knew you wanted to swim" I replied giving him a friendly smile . At least I also regretted what I did..

"firstly, Am not your friend. Secondly I didn't want to swim and If I did I would have jumped into that pool MYSELF" he said emphasizing the last word. Was he really mad at me?? I only tried to help although half of it was for revenge. " hey Chill,like I said I knew you wanted to jump inside but I don't know what was holding you back so I just lent you a helping hand" i said feeling proud of what i did. I felt angry before but he should be grateful because I helped him. 

   "seriously!! You are unbelievable!" he yelled raising his eyebrows. His voice echoed very loudly and I hated It. I wouldn't let him win this time. I can't believe that I pitied this maniac.. He really has no feelings. " Really?? thanks" i said Giving me that look that meant "am really grateful and I don't care ". He wanted to say something but he stopped. Finally I won, I thought jubilating inside me.

   "Well since nobody has anything to say let's get to work" I said throwing him a simple smile ☺. I brought out my textbooks and notes but before i could engage him in any work, he walked out on me. Are all boys like this?? I can't understand him but at the other hand I can't give up... I followed him to his room and barged inside. 

   "if you want it here then so will it be" I said with a smirk playing on my lips. I needed to show him that I am not the easy type and he can't boss him around. "how did you get here?? " he asked looking calm. ", the stairs" I replied pointing at the door that was wide open. "it's not like your house is built on air or whatever" I replied with pure sarcasm. "and why are you here" he replied repeating that Same question that he had been asking.  "tutoring of course"I replied waving my bag pack in the air. "and speaking of which, are you that dumb that you don't remember what you were told earlier??" I said ,deliberately hurting him as each words came out. "gosh I have a lot to work on but don't worry I'll blend that rusty brain of yours" I continued placing my hand on my forehead, sighing slightly so as to look stressed. When I saw that he was fully distracted, I took hold of his hand and dragged him downstairs. I could see him trying to escape from my grip but somehow he hesitated because If he didn't he would have overpowered me. When we got downstairs, I pushed him on the couch and brought out my textbooks. "don't even dare move " I said pointing my finger at him. He could be really annoying.. "OK so which subject do you have problems with? " I started but before he could reply, I continued talking "oh don't worry maniac we'll treat everything but today I'll just teach you a few things in maths and before that lemme introduce myself to you. Am Catherine" I said pulling out my story about hand for a handshake. When he didn't reply me, i pulled his hands out from his pocket and brought it on mine, completing the handshake. I was more than determined to hype him. He removed his hands as soon as it touched mine but who cares? He is such a brat. I brought out a chocolate bar from my bag and started chewing it. "and you are?"  I asked, breaking the silence. I was sure that he wasn't gonna answer but there is no harm in trying. Just as a I expected, he didn't answer. I diverted my attention to the book on the table. I started explaining the topic that we were taught on Monday. I finished example one and started the second one. "So, to find x" I trailed off hitting my pen hardly on the book to get his attention. . When I caught his attention, I continued explaining. I hitted the pen on the table every now and then whenever i caught him looking elsewhere. After explaining three exercises, my phone rang.. The time was over.  "time's up.. Let's wrap things up with an assignment make sure you do it. See you tomorrow" i said, scribbling down some exercises before closing my textbook and returning it in my bag. "What if I don't??" he asked challengingly . "you don't wanna know that.. I could be so evil sometimes" I threatened before shooting him a smirk. One of his bodyguards accompanied me outside. When we got to the garage I entered the car and he drove out of the luxurious compound. An expensive car passed by us which I assumed was his parents. I got home around 8:00 pm and it was time for dinner. My parents don't have dinner when a member of the family is absent so that explains why they delayed it. When I was done eating, I packed the dishes to the kitchen and waited till the others brought theirs before I started washing. I went to my room and lied down reminiscing what happened earlier. Filled with happiness, I slept off.

           💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
So how did you find it?? Is it interesting??

Till the next update. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more stories.. I'll be very glad if you can do that. It motivates me to write more

      Princess_pearls💖