Chapter 57:

💖 🎸

I glanced at the mirror, blushing at the image of myself. My long hair had been dyed brown and curled and my teddy stood out cause it was also curled, making it look thicker and may I add prettier. I was completely amazed at how I had changed from simple and calm to classy and fierce in a matter of minutes. The Red sparkling cloth had been best qualified by Andrew as cute but I liked it because it was plain, not too tight, not baggy. I smiled at my choice of words as it means that I also agree that my cloth is all baggy and worst of all, they called me pumpkin.

Breathing in and out fresh hair to calm myself, I took a final glance at the mirror as I made my way out of the room. Andrew's mouth was left hanging as he stared at me wide eyed.

"you look... Ummm" he scratched the back of his head again and I instantly knew what he was going to say.

"perfect" I added and he smiled, as he moved closer to me and held my hands in his, entwining our fingers in the process.

MY mind was telling me to pry his hands away from mine or at least do something but I declined. I did absolutely nothing as I tightened our hands and gave him a smile. He smiled back, which was an assurance that he was grateful.

Walking through the long halls, I spotted junior, all changed to a pair of black pants and a white shirt. I covered my mouth, almost laughing as I was surprised by his look. I have never seen him in long pants. He had always worn shorts for the entire time, I had seen him.. Wait lemme correct that, since birth.

He blushed slightly before rolling his eyes and turned around to leave.

"he really does take after you" he whispered in my ear and I glared at him. Let me take back what I said earlier 'I can't be nice to him'.

I hissed before doing the same as junior and Andrew tagged along, sliding his hands back in mine. It ignited a feeling in me, it made me feel safe, protected, loved. I blushed at the feeling and Andrew noticed this time around.

"what's making you blush. Tomato?" he smiled and I hit his shoulder,feeling completely embarrassed.

"nothing" I managed to reply, slapping my cheeks before looking forward. Andrew stepped in the way as I was about to open the door and opened it for me. I smiled at his politeness before entering the car after Junior. He rolled his eyes at Andrew's gesture and gave Andrew a thumbs up. Who really is he?

" Are you guys dating?" he asked, looking irritated but giving Andrew that irresistible cute face.

"yes we are. She is my girlfriend " he replied showing junior our locked hands and I tried to remove my hands but he stopped me "you don't have to be shy Cat. He Is your brother"

"No we are not" I emphasized on the No as I tried to slip out my hands but he stopped me again. As soon as I Said those words, I instantly remembered my promise and I sighed heavily " yes we are" I agreed and Andrew looked taken aback by my words as his hands tensed and I could feel goosebumps start to rise on his hands. A tomato like color appeared on his face and I smiled, happy that I made him like that.

"You are dating Justin Bieber?" juniors mouth formed an o as he stared at our locked hands like he had just seen a ghost.

"see, that's why we didn't want to tell you" I added fuel to the already burning fire as I laughed at his hilarious reaction.

"ommmmmaaaagosh tell me you are kidding"

"I ain't. Promise not to tell mom"

"Why?" they both said in unison and I looked at them both. I wanted to tell junior that we weren't dating and that I was just trying to help Andrew but I kept my mouth shut, thinking of how Andrew would react.

I thought of a lie to tell and finally settled on one (Don't mind me, Andrew brings out the worst in me)

"Because... I... Um... Want it to be a surprise"
Yeah. That's perfect.

"OK" junior agreed as he slouched down on his seat and I was left to deal with Andrew who couldn't stop blushing.

......

The car stopped and the driver opened the door, ushering us out. We were at a wait? A Justin Bieber Show? Everywhere was decorated with banners that had His picture and I looked down on the floor. There was a Red carpet just right after my leg and I felt Andrew tie something around my eyes. I traced my hands on the material and noticed that it was a mask. It was those types of masks that princesses wear to balls. I gave him a questioning look but realized he couldn't see me through the mask and groaned. I looked back, only to see that junior is nowhere to be found and instead was met by cameras flashing lights through my eyes.

I closed my eyes at how uncomfortable it felt at first and later opened my eyes, feeling comfortable this time around. Andrew entwined our fingers for the fourth time today and I leaned closer to his ear before whispering

"What is this and why do I have a mask on my face and where is junior, why are reporters taking photographs of me and you and why is Shawn Mendez over that corner, why is Camila cabelo getting out of that car and why is Ed sheran standing over there"i swallowed my saliva. "don't tell me that's drake pulling out of that car, and is that Chris brown? Look over there? Don't tell me that's Beyonce and" I kept rambling but Andrew stopped me.

"keep quiet or they might hear you. This is my show, sorry cat I would have told you but you wouldn't come with me if I did. This is very important to my career and I really had to do this. I don't have a choice. Don't worry about Andrew, he is inside now act as calmly as you can. I'll be here in case you trip and most importantly I need to introduce you to the others" he explained, not sparing himself a single breath as he led me over to the red carpet and believe me, I walked as majestically I can in the uncomfortable sparkling white 4 inches heel.

💖 🎸

Before you guys kill me, let me explain. This was all part of the plan and sit back, there will be a whole lot of dramas. Thanks for going this far.

DON'T forget to vote comment and follow me..

@Princess_pearls

Background song :y I love you by me..

You can only download this song on Bandlab or Nana...