Chapter 44:

I walked off right after and was about to exit the hallway when I caught sight of a flower, not to far from where I was. It was very identical to the one my locker was decorated with and I wondered if it was the same person that set mine up that dumped it there.

    Regardless, I didn't think much of it and walked to the car park. I was surprised when I didn't catch sight of any Lamborghini S.U.V, except for the black Porsche that was parked at my spot and a few other unfamiliar cars.

    I brought out my phone and called Biden, enquiring why he wasn't here yet and he apologized, before explaining that he came down with diarrhea and was still recuperating in the hospital so he wouldn't wouldn't be able to make it on time today as planned but he would try to contact another driver to pick me up.

  I felt sympathetic for him and asked him to take today off and that I would find my way back since I remembered bringing a few dollars with me earlier. I decided to just take a bus, although I had never taken one before, there is always a first to everything plus I didn't think I was better than those who took one too.

  However the only problem was is there a nearby bus stop? No. In fact, the closest one is at least fifteen minutes walk from here and I knew I would  be so exhausted before I got there. Regardless, I had no other choice than to so with that, I took off, of course with my legs

   As soon as I walked out of the school premises, I saw a Lamborghini Aventador drive out, and if I was right the car belonged to Edward. My first instinct was to run and hide somewhere but the problem was that there was no place to hide since it was an open place. I didn't even have the time to comprehend what was going on when I saw his car stop and he reversed to where I was stood.

   His window was wound down and the driver, who of course was Edward shifted to open the door.

    “Get in!” when he saw that I stood unmoving, he became impatient and pressed on his horn.

  To be honest, I wasn't in a trance like I usually would be, but I was determined that there was no way I was getting inside his car. I folded my hands over my chest as I shook my head stubbornly.

   “No!”

  “why? It's not like an going to kidnap you or what are you scared of?” He teased with a smirk hanging on his lips and I knew he was toying with me.

   Again I yelled a “No!!”

“OK fine!” I heard him say and heaved a sigh of relief. Finally. But what he did next was totally unexpected. At first, I didn't think much of it when he removed his seat belt and came out of the car but the next minute, I felt myself floating in the air and realized that I was being lifted. By none other than him.

   My first thought was what if someone saw us? I hated to come to the terms with myself for not at least thinking or saying a word of complaint against it but instead was concerned about whether someone saw us or not.

   I tried to struggle out of his grip but his grip on my waist only got tighter and in the end, I was forced inside his car. Yelling, I banged on his window and asked me to get me out, when I saw that the door wasn't opening but the next minute, Edward entered the car. Without even giving me much time to prepare, he started the cat and pressed on the accelerator immediately.

  My mind felt like hit was about to jump out in shock and my body moved forward, before jerking backward at his movement and I raised my head to glare at him angrily.

   “Let me out!!” I say through gritted teeth as I tried to keep my anger in check.

   “No.”

“You know I could sue you for assault right?” I tried to threaten, when I saw that reasoning wouldn't work and I grew angrier when I saw him smile.

   Was he not concerned? Or was he sure I wasn't going to report? I didn't know where he got his confidence from and if I said I wasn't startled then I would be lying.

   “I would love to see you try.”

“You're sick in the head” I rolled my eyes leaned back.

   “I know.”

“You are very stupid”

      “I know”

“You are an idiot”

      “I know”

“I hate you”

    “That I can't say” He chuckled and I glared at him once again before deciding to stay silent. He was very shameless and I would only be stooping so low to his level.