Chapter 6:Tutor??

💖🎸💖🎸💖
Have you ever felt like dying or maybe drowning to see if someone cares. If you do then you can relate.
             🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Pulling up in the school driveway, I got out of the car. I really hated being early to school but with the trumpet man around? That is not gonna happen.

   I entered the school premises which I was already familiar with. After a short walk I reached my locker then placed my bags inside and removed the notes and textbooks that I'll be needing just like every student do. Right after I brought out my notes, one of my bodyguards collected it from me as they tagged along.

   Entering the class, they placed the books on my table and left me to myself. It isn't completely that because when the door opens I see them so I think they still monitor what happens in class.

   Time rolled by and we were now in the fourth period. That FOOLIE tried to involve me in a conversation but I ignored her. The only statement that caught my attention was the fact that she was gonna start tutoring me saying that my parents planned it.

  "what?? " I shrieked, now catching the attention of the whole class. Maybe they thought she was flirting with me or were jealous that she managed to start a conversation with an handsome newcomer or were shocked about how she managed to make me angry. They were all glaring at her excluding those two that I assumed were her friends.

  "Well yeah" she managed to say. "And it starts today maniac" she said, winking at me before going on with her work. "Are you nuts?? "i whispered but before she could reply the teacher entered the class.

    The arrival of the teacher made all the students groan. Excluding that FOOLIE. As a response to the question I asked before the teacher entered she winked at me. I clamped my fist tight because I didn't want to lose control of myself over a silly girl so I let it slide.

   I got home and freshened up after which I decided that I should have a talk with my mom.

  " Mom" I yelled, barging into her room." Hey hon" she replied before resuming to her make up." Can you ask her to excuse us?" I said nodding to her makeup artist. "Yeah sure Cynthia excuse us for a while" she replied.

  "what's the problem??" she said looking straight to my eyes as if trying to find out what's wrong with me herself. "Tutor.? Did you even tell me about it.? I feel like I don't own my life." I said letting out what has been bothering me for days. My mom didn't bother to give me a reply but I knew that deep down she was hurt.

     "Cynthia you can come in now" she said taking another glance at the mirror. Cynthia entered and my mom gave me a reply which was "her name is cather and she is the smartest girl in your class so you shouldn't have a problem with her since she is your classmate.. Cheer up., how hard could it be "

  i should have killed myself long ago I thought as I walked towards the pool to cool myself down. A sudden urge to jump into the pool came over me, but I shook it off.

   A while later I was pushed into the pool. The cold water hit me and I swam upwards so that I could breathe .

  I swam to the edge of the pool facing backwards to whoever pushed me. Grabbing a towel I placed it around my forehead to dry my hair. My clothes were now wet. Making sure I covered my face beyond recognition, I turned around only to see that FOOLIE pointing and laughing at me. I think she didn't discover who I was because right now she should have fainted out of shock.

I walked over to where she was and dragged her to where my bodyguards were before handing her over to them to throw her out. "well well well you can't throw me out maniac because your parents made sure that won't happen and I'll be here for only two hours so cooperate before I use the power bestowed upon me" she said escaping my tight grip as a devilish smirk played on her lips.