Chapter 38:

“Junior go check who is at the door” I yelled as I carefully wrapped the presents with the maids. I practically was doing nothing as it was all handled by them and they left me with nothing to do.

   I had been bored staying in my room all day so I came down under the pretense of helping wrap the gifts.

    “Aaaaaah” I heard Junior scream and the box I was fumbling with dropped on the ground. I didn't even have the time to think twice as hastingly rushed to the door. My heart was in my throat when I got to the door and when I saw that junior was perfectly fine, I resisted the urge to smack him for kicking such a fuss.

   However, I also couldn't find the energy to be surprised as the chain of incidents happening during these past few months was enough scenario for me. 

   It was no longer news that Junior was obsessed with Edward that he even cried when he was removed as the presidents of one of his fanclubs on Facebook.

  Since my parents doted on him so much, they had to squeeze in time to help him out and since then we had experienced happier days.

   The person by the door was of course none other than Matthew and surprisingly a nonchalant Edward. He had on a white shirt, coupled with an army green short knickers and on his wrist was a very childish band that looked worn and old however it didn't look out of place and seemed to complement him more.

   He undoubtedly looked cool and had the air of a superstar. In fact the way he was leaning lazyly against the frame made it look like he wasn't the one that came  here uninvited but the other way round. I couldn't be bothered to care about what Matt wore as he was still standing in front of me, grinning foolishly like an idiot.

   With a roll of my eyes, I supported the gasping Junior with my hands and shut the door on our 'uninvited visitors' face.

   “how could you? ” i was unexpectedly questioned by the person I was trying to loom out for, when he came back to his sense and, I had to use a lot of force to hold him back when he was about to rush to the door.

   “Ever heard of never letting a stranger inside?” I shook my head at how easy this boy was to forget my parents strict teachings although, that was just an excuse on my side.

   My parents weren't unfamiliar with the both of them but Junior doesn't know that. He opened his mouth to argue but I shot him a 'not compromising look'

    “Please pretty please. I beg of you Cather. Just this once, please” He sat on the floor as he pleaded tearingly. I wanted to ignore him at first but when I heard the doorbell ring once again, I just grit my teeth and opened the door.

   “Fine you can come in”
....

  “ How do I look? Is there anything wrong with my shirt and my shorts? Wait am freaking out. Tell me this is a dream. Oh my gosh OK breathe in breathe out”

We were now in his room as he had dragged me on earlier on saying he had to look 'presentable' to our guests. I swallowed the words I was about to say and just shook my head. But I was unsure of how long I could endure as his words had gotten to a point that I was sure he actually doesn't have the courage to face Edward.

    I headed down the stars alone, junior just wouldn't come down no matter how hard I try to persuade him and I was left to deal with the aftermath alone.

   Surprisingly, I was happy that Matt said childishly as he strode inside in huge steps, probably afraid that I would really keep them out this time.

  In contrast to his friends attitude, Edward strode in leisurely.

   “One hasn't seen you for a long time now so I decided to pay you a visit” Matthew explained the reason for their appearance and I just ignored, fumbling with the gift box on my hands.

  In actuality, I wasn't even concentrating on it but because I didn't want to entertain the both of them, I pretended to be busy.

   “Cather. Why is that tiny thing taking up so much time. Wait let me help you. That way I would be praised for saving a damsel in distress” Matt Said as he moved closer to where I was and snatched the box from my hand.

  I was caught unexpected as I hadn't thought he would actually collect it from me and I glaref at him.

   “You might as well leave now, since you seem to be busy.” I tried to lead them out, since I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I had became acquainted with them and now had to see the pair wherever I went.

   It was displeasing to have your personal time intruded so if course I felt some anger, moreover with Edward's attitude of acting like I should feel honored that they were present, made me unable to stomach my displeasure.

   Surrisingly it was Edward who owned his mouth to speak this time and not his friend and I turned my head to his side, curious to hear what he was about to say.

   “We are neighbors so naturally, it would be rude if one did not come over to say hello” Cather rolled her eyes and could not help but retort

   “Am afraid I do not have the guys to accept your goodwill”

   Hearing that, Matt laughed and if Junior did not suddenly interrupt, I was sure he would be rolling on the ground by now.

    “HI, umm.. Edward. I am Daniel and am a very super fan of yours.” The junior right now was different from the one I was used to as Junior was naturally haughty and never did he act like a spoilt eight year old kid which was probably why mom and dad doted on him so much whenever he acted coquettish.

   At least I wouldnt be surprised if he acted coquettish or nonchalant as I had already seen those side of him before but today he was. He was actually shy. And he hardly raised his head when he was talking to Edward.

   “It is a pity as I would have loved to see it but it is unfortunate as your sister has already asked us to take our leave and one do not one to overstay their welcome” Even though he said it as such, his tone didn't match his words but his head was bent low, as if to say it was a pity.

   I couldn't bring myself to be surprised as there was only one word in my mind. Shameless. Completely shameless.

    Just like any other crazy fan junior stared at me with tears brimming in his eyes as if he would break down any minute if I was to chase them out and I groaned in frustration.

   “Our dear celebrity probably misunderstood me. I naturally have no qualms with you staying here as one do not know why you came here anyways so i would have to apologize in advance as i would have to leave you to fend for yourself.

   After saying my piece, I stood up to leave and went back to my room. A very active day ended just like that. Thanks to Edward. But if I had known that after that day they would become a constant in my life, I would have torn him apart then and there.

   Third Person P.O.V

  “Little master. New update from Liams side.”

  The person's expression shifted as he was really interested in this topic but never the less was not too anxious as he carefully bit in his apple.

   With a slight fling of his hand, which donned a Philip Cartels wristwatch, his subordinate nodded in understanding before continuing.

  “One fears that Edward is a step earlier than master as he had successfully purchased the house we had our eyes on and just now, one of the spies reported that they saw Edward and a light skinned bimbo coming out of the house.

    The subordinate intentionally used such uncouth word to describe them as he was aware of the words that pleased his masters ears and since his master was a jealous person from start, one was afraid one would only attract trouble if he was to really compliment Matt, fairly.

   The little Master appeared to be in thoughts before withdrawing the finger that was playing with the top of his cup.

   “Naturally, since Edward is one step faster, it is only nice to withdraw as not doing so will only complicate the matters further. However, focus more on the maids around her, I can't help but feel like there is a traitor around” The vcold, charming voice said and that was the last that was heard of him before his