Chapter 9: Surprise

🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

          🎸 💖🎸🎸💖🎸

"point of correction, No. I have never been dumb and to say the fact you are the dumb one here who needs to be tutored by a fellow classmate!! ".. Those words hit me like a bomb. She was saying the truth. Moreover, that's what I feel. Although people love and see me as a source of inspiration, I don't see myself as that. Beneath, am a lonely guy who needs to be saved. Who needs an inspiration too. All sorts of things were going through my mind. I had a lot of questions to ask but who wants to hear me? . "Humm, sorry I didn't mean to say that"  she apologized  and collected the note that I was hiding. I collapsed on the chair. A tear managed to escape on my face but I immediately wiped it off immediately .

     "yes, I am dumb, am a disappointment, I know. I know it all. You don't have to tell me" I said, unable to stop the tears that managed to get its way out . "am so.." was the last word I heard from her before I left in anger. I knew it was meant to be an apology but I couldn't listen. I didn't want to hear anything further, I speed walked the stairs and entered my room. Locking the door,I leaned against the door then buried my head between my knees. Tears overflowing on my clothes.

                 💖🎸💖🎸💖

The annoying sound of the trumpeter woke me up. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. I wasn't really feeling well today but I couldn't skip school cause my parents won't allow me to.

   "hey dude!! " called a voice which I assumed was Cather's. I increased my speed and didn't bother to look back. But just as I thought, she caught up with me. "hey I know I offended you but you have to let me explain myself" she said but I didn't find that encouraging. "look, there is nothing to explain. I get it" I replied. "Am sorry" she apologized and for some reason those words kind of melted my heart. It was sincere and I could  feel it.

     "And why do you think I'll forgive you?? " I asked, trying to play hard to get. "I will make you one of the top students" she said confidently.. "why will I even think of believing someone who called me a dullard yesterday?? " I questioned, but her confidence answers it all. If she could succeed in making me one of the best students then I can live my life once again. Do anything I want..

  "I didn't finish hoodie boy. You see, you will have to Corporate for this whole thing to happen. First you have to do whatever I tell you or you can keep seeing me for the next two to three years . It's up to you to decide" she said. Both options were extremely hard I can't listen to whatever this foolie says neither can I bear to see her face for the next two years..

   "OK fine I'll do whatever you say but only on one condition " I concluded. I haven't really thought of the condition but I know that whenever these kinds of decisions are made there should always be a condition attached to it . "and what is it?? " she asked, seeming to be interested in this condition. "I'll think about that but remember there is a condition attached to It" I said. But I ended up yelling the last part cause she left as soon as she felt that we had a deal. I caught up with her and sat beside her. I didn't want to have a conversation with her but I would mind seeing that face for 3 years.

     Listen to the teacher I told myself but I still couldn't stop thinking about her words. Make me one of the best students?? Humph nightmare.. I noticed a sheet of paper slip on my table and picked it up to read what was there. Just as I guessed it was from cather.

     first step.. You gotta pay full attention in class..:-):-)

      A smile escaped my lips and I sincerely didn't know why. Her writing was legible unlike mine which was bad. I think my precious hands are meant for guitar not pen. I turned the paper over and wrote my reply..

    If I won't have to see your face (^_-) .

  I gave her back the paper and she smirked as soon as she read it. She tore another piece of paper and wrote something on it and folded it then
she transferred it back to me.. Before I could read what was inside, the teacher noticed us and asked us to stand up..

Can I take a look at that paper Andrew?? She asked in an unfriendly manner . I hesitated at first but I didn't want to get in trouble with my parents so I handed it over to her. She opened it and read what was inside out loud ..

  " I know you want to" she said looking confused as she read the last word.

   The class bursted into laughter and I didn't think I could hold the anger burning in me. They pointed at cather as usual while some whispered into the other's hear. I got to my limit then I did something I couldn't believe. I dragged her out of the class. The whole class went wooah but I didn't bother to look back. I dragged her to the gym before she finally got to remove her hand from my grip.."what was that??" she asked, looking furious..

  Sorry but I have to end it here. So what do y'all think. Comment your ships and let's get this going. Don't forget to vote and share. It means a lot to me. To all of you who don't know the meaning of this 💖and this 🎸. The 💖represents cather while this 🎸represents Justin. So when you see it together, I mean like this 💖🎸it means cather and justin are In the chapter.. OK??. Hope you understood. Feel free to ask me any questions "apart from the next update or where the story is heading ". Watch out for the next update.. Till then. Hugs and kisses filled with love 😍

Follow me @Princess_pearls