Chapter 55:

💖🎸

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!" junior screamed, no basically yelled from upstairs as he stared wide eyed at Andrew. Well he seems to have that effect on everyone. "What the fuck. Justin Bieber is at my freaking house! OMG" he yelled as he rushed down the stairs as if Jesus Christ just fell from heaven.

"language!!" my mom yelled back but I didn't even think he heard it. He sure wouldn't.

"heyö Bõi" Andrew greeted in a British accent and I almost puked. He couldn't even say it right. He had one hand tucked in his pocket and the other waving at him as he leaned on my shoulder and whispered.

"What a cute brother we have here" I slapped his arm and he groaned.

"oh my gosh this can't be happening. I must be dreaming. Oh my Gosh he is in my house. Oh my gosh this is a dream... Aaaaaaaaaah" he yelled as he dramatically fanned his face. He jumped up when he got to his front and hugged him. Let me rephrase that, hugged his legs. Andrew did something equally cute as he carried him up so his eyes could meet his. I swear my brother was about to faint. I have never seen him being so dreamy about something or as happy as this. The only thing that is close to making him happy is ice cream, oh my God the boy can't live without it.

...

"can we take another one.. Please please please please" he begged with a puppy dog face. This is literally the fifth time he will use this face. It was adorable and somehow ridiculous and I shifted uncomfortably in the limousine. They both paid no attention to me as they recorded what seemed like the hundredth YouTube video today. If there was something about the Brocode that involves not talking to the sister and making her the third wheel, then I totally hate it. Junior couldn't stop blushing as he talked about how his viewers had increased to 5 million and still counting and how excited he was about it. I seriously didn't get the point. Junior wouldn't even talk to me, I didn't even know that he had a YouTube channel but here he is spilling all that had ever happened, as he and Andrew chuckled lightly. The sight was starting to amuse me as I imagined myself in the middle and junior talking to me not Andrew. I felt a pang of jealousy and I couldn't help but silently wish we get to our destination.

The car suddenly stopped and the door was opened. I looked outside and was surprised by the sight that was right before me. It looked glamorous and was well lit. I guess junior also felt the same way as he couldn't seem to close his mouth that was wide agape.

A hand snaked around my waist and I looked back only to see that it was Andrew. I wanted to snatch his hands away, let him feel the way I felt twenty minutes ago, the pain of being ignored but I couldn't bring myself to. I breathed in his scent and was overwhelmed by it. Wait let me correct that, I snatched his hand away from my waist, earning a chuckle from him as we moved forward.

"hey what was that for"

"I wouldn't want people spreading rumors that am dating Justin Bieber when truly am not."

"says who?"

"Me of course"

He rolled his eyes and wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer. I was fully embarrassed by that.

One...he ignores me throughout the whole ride here and sudden he is giving me attention?

Two.. He hugs shayne intensely and now he is pulling me too close?

Yeah am freaking jealous. In truth he did nothing wrong but to me it weighed. It weighed more than two bags of coins. How could he toy with my emotions?

"This place is one of the best and is also strictly confidential so you don't have to be worried."

I turned to face him but was met by his chest. I knew he would do that. He would manipulate me to get what he wants but am not taking no for an answer. I pulled away and glared at him before opening the door. I was met by a more glamorous appearance. The place was decorated with chandeliers of all types and I could swear it would be dead expensive.

Some workers (at least ten females) were lined up at the entrance and the bowed as they sighted me.

"Welcome ma'am" I was right, this place screamed money. I shyly tucked my hands in my pocket and kept my head down as I heard them greet again with a more surprised tone. I was sure it was Andrew and my brother that just entered. Yeah my brother.

Andrew caught up with me as we walked side by side without uttering any statement. It was strange cause he always had something to say and I would have been concerned if I wasn't angry at him right now.

After walking for like two minutes, a door opened to reveal one of the best things I have ever seen. Wait let me correct that. The best thing I have ever seen in my eighteen years of existence. It was a boutique. Although I have been to countless boutiques, none of them could measure up to this one in terms of elegance. It was decorated like a princess closet with clothes ranging from too expensive to super expensive. I should have known that this was what Andrew had in hand. For a while, I felt like thanking him, but that would just hurt my ego so I let go.

Tracing my hands on the different dresses, I finally found one that was worth wearing and pulled it out. It was a pink sparkling jumpsuit that had an overall sewn with it. I admired it for a minute and checked the price tag only to see that it was worth, $3,000. I quickly returned it back to the rack and made sure Andrew couldn't see me. But he did, which hurt my ego more than it should have.

Have I ever mentioned Andrew is a jerk? No but you should have seen it in his behavior. Everything he does screams jerk! jerk! jerk! And sometimes I am left to wonder why I loved a guy like him.

He took the dress back from the rack and eyed it for a while before handing it over to me to test it. Really, maybe really, a jerk might turn hero.

💖 🎸

Another one *in DJ Khalids voice*. Thanks for 124 reads and the votes too. I really appreciate it and I think we can do better. Lol... Leggo

Remember to vote, comment and share. I think I will be updating every Sunday, so it's an uploading party next week Sunday.

Background song :

I used to believe, that we were running on the edge of something beautiful, something beautiful.

Selling a dream, smoke and mirrors kept us waiting on a miracle, on a miracle.

Say go through the darkest of days, heavens a heartbreak away, never letting go, never let u down

I don't know the title. But you guys should be able to guess from the lyrics. Anyway have an amazing time... 😊