Chapter 5: Thoughts

🎸💖🎸💖🎸
Have you ever had a hard time when your parents made decisions against your will?? If yes then you would know how he feels
                 🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

    I suddenly heard the loud noise coming out of a trumpet. A trumpet?? I wondered thinking at first that I was dreaming at but when the annoying sound didn't stop, I knew that it wasn't a dream.

  I pulled out my pillow and brought it over to block my ears from going deaf. After a while when I noticed that he wouldn't stop, I sat up on the bed." Hey who the hell are you?? " I yelled at the man that was standing right in front of me. The sound of an annoying trumpet waking me up in the morning. Is this a fucking joke??I thought, not even waiting for his reply before leaving for the bathroom.

   When I was done bathing, I placed a towel across my hair trying to dry the water that was now dripping. I saw the Same person who woke me up still at the same spot he was before I left for the bathroom. "who the hell are you and what the heck are you doing here" I asked trying to get him to at least give me a response or leave the room.

  Instead he didn't bulge. When I realized he was gonna stay mute, I ignored him and headed towards my dressing room.

  It wasn't that large considering the fact that the one I had in Paris was slightly bigger but It was wide enough to contain my branded designers.

  I took out a ripped black trousers and topped it with a red hoodie and finally wore a black face cap.

   Back in Paris, I didn't need to hide my face with clothes and all that but now I need to because I don't want people to think low of me or my fans going wild so I need to hide my identity.

   Satisfied with my outfit, I got out of the room and headed straight towards the dining. My dad and mom were absent from the dining which seemed unusual but I really didn't mind them skipping once in a while.

After eating to my satisfaction, I stood up from my seat and I went to the driveway. My driver was already seated and I think he had been waiting a long time for me. I sat in the back seat and my driver pulled out of the driveway. Another Blue limousine followed us and I assumed the car contained my bodyguards.

   We got to the school compound and he turned off the car engine. I opened the car door and walked out of the it only to see how small the school was compared to the school I attended in Paris.

  My father really thought this punishment through I thought. I got out of the car and surprisingly my bodyguards followed me. In Paris school was an exception because I thought it is a breech of privacy but now I don't have a say. My father now controls everything related to me. After trying so many times to avoid them they still managed to catch up with me so I gave up. I went straight to the school's secretary office and it was not that hard to find.

     When I got to the office, one of my bodyguards introduced me as the new transfer student. The secretary who had already been expecting me stood up and welcomed me with a smile. When she saw that I was accompanied by bodyguards she stretched her hand for a handshake also introducing herself in the process.

  She ruffled through a couple of books and later found one which was assumed to be mine. "You are Justin Bieber right??" she asked with surprise clearly written on her face.

  She must have thought about me bearing the same name as a celebrity which was ME and concluded that maybe my parents were a crazy fan of Justin so they named me after him. "Yeah" I nodded shaking the dirty thoughts off my head. She later handed me my schedule and after directing me to the class I let my bodyguards take the lead cause I wasn't actually listening to the secretary.

We later got to a place which I knew was definitely my homeroom. On entering the class, I saw a girl who was standing at the front of the class. The whole class which seemed to have noticed me opened their mouth in surprise. I didn't really know what surprised them but I don't care.

  When the girl at the front noticed me she also did the same thing as the whole class. After one minute or two she regained her senses and right then I had already taken my seat beside a blonde boy.

  The homeroom teacher gestured me to come forward. I was upset at his bossy attitude but I later stood up thinking that this place is clearly different from Paris. I went forward to the class and he gestured me to bend my head which I did reluctantly.

  "why are you with bodyguards?? " he said in a whisper. I shrugged and went back to the seat i had gotten for myself. The girl who stood at the front of the class shared every Class with me. Looks like she has the same schedule as me. She even tried to talk to me during music class but I completely ignored her cause I don't want to start my day, talking to a fool.

   Finally school was over and my driver drove up to the garage just in time. My bodyguards entered their car and started following me. I was thinking of maybe hanging out in a restaurant or whatever but with them trailing me I didn't think that would be possible so I told him to drive me home.

  I peeped through the closed window throughout the ride and I saw that FOOLIE accompanied by two girls who I assumed were her friends because of the way they giggled and all that. When I saw that the nauseating scene wasn't gonna stop, I shifted my gaze and when we got down from the car, I headed straight towards my room. When it was dinnertime, I went downstairs to eat and my parents were  there.

    "Hey justin how's school" my mother said grinning. If she thinks am gonna pour out all that happened in school today just like a girl would do? naah that's not gonna happen. I wanted to utter an harsh word but if I do it meant that I didn't learn anything from yesterday night.

   "great " I said Making it sound like the truth although it was all over my face that I was lying, my mom smiled in return and we continued eating. After dinner I went to the poolside to cool my head off. At first I thought that I should do a little swimming but I wouldn't want to jump into the pool and give her the impression that am happy with my life here.

   It didn't stop me from soaking my legs inside the pool as I let the water calm me down. The time rolled by and when I remembered that I was still sitting at the poolside, I decided to get some rest. I laid down in the safety of my bed and enjoyed my sleep.

                  🎸🎸🎸🎸
So what are your opinions?? Your ships?? Feel free to vote comment and share it with your friends if you find it interesting. Please do follow me as it will make me feel motivated

Princess_pearls💖