(105) - two koalas

_____________

"Ready?", Harry asks as Olivia walked towards him and positioned her body in front of his.

"I guess?", she said unsure yet still took a deep breath ready to do it.

"We don't have to do this if you're not sure.", Harry continued slightly nervous, making Olivia roll her eyes and turn around to punch his shoulder.

"Just jump, Harry!", she exclaimed and that's when Harry wrapped his long legs around her waist.
Olivia stumbled lightly and dug her nails in the flesh of his thick thighs.
His biceps circulated her neck amd her nails hurt him even more.

"Hold my shoulders- Harry!", as Olivia's grip started loosen, his arms choked her even more making her eyes go wide.

"Sorry, sorry.", Harry let his arms hang from her shoulders, making her release a deep breath. His fingers brushed the visible skin of her stomach and his face was hidden in the crook of her neck, as Olivia tried to walk as best as she could towards their bedroom.

"You're not that heavy.", she said after making it in their room.
Harry rolled his eyes and replied: "I'm not heavy, I'm muscular."

Their bed was just a few centimetres away, but Harry decided to spend another amount of time on her back.

"Doesn't it feel like being koalas?", Harry asked after he was carried in the kitchen and passed the living room. Olivia panted, her face red and her hands slipping away from his thighs every now and then.
"Sure.", she simply said, making Harry sigh in happiness, before he hid his face again.

"Man.", Olivia made him fall on his butt in the middle of the corridor.
"Well?", he said confusedly, looking at her and touching the various parts of his leg that started to hurt.

"Koala or not, I'm not carrying you again. Huh.", she walked in the kitchen and downed two glasses of water and that's when Harry appeared in the kitchen and sat on the stool.
"You're no fun.", he pointed a finger at her and frowned, before crossing his arms on the table and hiding his head in them.

"Try to carry me for hours."
Harry huffed. " 't was five minutes in total."
"That's not what my back says.", she replied.
Another glass of water was filled and drunk.

"At least I had fun.", said Harry after a while.
Olivia turned to look at him with a small smirk covering her lips.
"At least you had fun.", she repeated and walked towards him, brushing few strands away from his forehead.

"I'm not heavy.", he said and looked up at her.
"You're perfect.", Olivia said and kissed his forehead making him close his eyes and form a small smile.

"Thank you.", suddenly, Harry wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his head on her breasts, making him sigh contentedly.
"You're welcome.", she brushed his hair again and brought him closer.

_____________

Short cute chapter from #Harry'sSunday. 🦋

Tell me if you liked and please if you did, leave a golden star and a little comment! xx

Lots of love to you,

belle. xx

. . .

Published the 22nd of December 2019.