(118) - smile

_____________

The door opened, signalling that customers arrived to have their stomachs filled with food.

Louis' shoulder brushed with hers.
The blue eyed boy gave her a small smile.
"I've got it.", she muttered a small thank you and looked at how Louis gave the menus to the new customers.

"Olivia, table two and three need to be served. Thank you.", Giselle called for her and started preparing new dishes.
"Right away.", Olivia quickly satisfied their hungry stomachs and went back in the kitchen.

"The gal with the mixed hair is nice. You should take their orders, Ollie.", Louis' hand rested on her shoulder as the woman huffed and gave in.
"You'll do the dishes.", she said before walking out.
"Most definitely not.", Louis managed to call out.

Olivia rolled her eyes at the waiter's words and stopped to look at the group of people, took a deep breah and approached her favourite table.

"Good evening, what would you like to order?", Olivia asked the guys who were sitting at her favourite table today.

The table's number was 13.
For some an unlucky number, for her the lucky one.

"I'm gonna have a large beer and large fries. Oh, and a small bowl with ketchup in it.", the girl with pink and blue hair told her.

She wrote the order on the small notebook her boss gave her.

"Same for me.", the boy with blonde hair told Olivia.

"What about you?", she asked the curly haired boy, who was shamelessly looking at her, a small smile adorning his pink lips.

"A smile of yours.", he smiled wider, causing his dimples to show on both sides of his cheeks.

Olivia looked at him with the same look she gave to his company.

"Harry give the girl your order and shut up.", the pink and blue haired girl told the dimpled boy.

He laughed as the blonde boy gave him a punch on the shoulder and ordered chocolate pancakes with whipped cream on them.

"Someone got an admirer.", Louis smirked at the waitress, as she entered the kitchen with the orders.

"You know that you're very funny Louis.", she rolled her eyes.

"He's right actually.", she started making the pancakes for the curly headed guest.

"You know what my biggest dream is?", Louis cupped his chin.

She hummed.

"See you truly smile.", she looked at him and rolled her eyes once again.

"You're a good liar, aren't you?", once the pancakes were done, they were placed on a plate and put aside. The next things that needed to be prepared were the beers.

Her co-worker leaned against the door frame of the kitchen and started staring at her.

"What is it?", Olivia asked without looking at him.

"You're wasting your life."

"I've been told that before, Louis. Thank you for reminding me.", she gave him an annoyed look and placed all the food and drinks on a silver tray.

The waitress walked out of the kitchen and headed towards the table number 13.

"Here are your drinks and food. Enjoy the meal.", she turned around and went away.
The kitchen was extremely dirty, just because Louis was a lazy ass and didn't want to clean it.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure, I mean no. Wait, what? I can't understand you Payne. You're talking as fast as a running cheetah. I have to go before my boss catches me, or worse Olivia. Bye.", the woman looked at him once and then turned her head towards the sink full of dirty dishes.

"You know, I wouldn't mind you helping me Tommo.", she told him and put the plate full of bubbles in the sink full of extremely cold water.

"When did you stop smiling Ollie?", Louis cleaned the plate and dried it.

"A long time ago.", she responded taking another dirty plate into the hot water.
He looked at her and continued drying the plates she put in the sink in front of him.

"Ollie, could you come here for a few-", she interrupted her boss and dried her wet hands.

"Coming.", Olivia threw the rag on the black table and jogged towards the door.
"Yes?", she asked once she arrived.

"There's this young boy who would like to congratulate you for the delicious pancakes you made.", he smiled warmly at me and she nodded at his words, a little confused, knowing that pancakes were pancakes.

"Hi.", the curly headed boy waved when she stood in front of their table.
Olivia rolled her eyes mentally.

"Good evening sir.", she responded.
The girl with coloured hair snickered with the blonde boy, as the dimpled guy gave Olivia a confused look.

"You can call me Harry.", he cleared his throat.
"Ehm. I- can we talk in private?", he ran a hand through his hair.

"We can talk if you pay all of this.", she nodded towards the food.
"Sure, sure.", the guy stood up and followed me towards the cash deck.

"15.69£", she told him and he got the money from his wallet.
"I would like to compliment you for the delicious pancakes, ehm, you- you made.", he rubbed the back of his neck.
"No big deal. Hope you enjoyed them.", "Good night, sir.", Olivia nodded and felt his eyes on my back as she walked back to the kitchen.

_____________

That was today's chapter, from another #Harry'sSunday! xx

Hope you liked it!:)

I love you,

belle. xx

. . .

Published the 9th of June 2019.