(73) - birthday giraffe

_____________

"It's so cold outside.", Harry muttered.
Olivia nodded at his words and put her hands in the pockets of her jacket.

"Are you that cold that you can't answer? How rude.", Harry teased her.
"I can't even roll my eyes.", Olivia managed to say and got out a laugh from Harry.

"Let's get inside.", Harry took her hand out of the pocket and held it personally.
The gesture seemed to make her hand warmer than the pocket's warmness.

The keys were already held in Harry's hand as he quickly unlocked the door and let his girlfriend enter the warm living room.

"That feels nice.", Olivia whispered as Harry took slowly her coat off and hung it on the hanger beside them.
Harry kissed her neck once and his lips found hers, until Finn barked making his presence visible.

Olivia laughed and Harry snorted, looking at the dog, not wanting more than lock it in a random room.

"Good evening, Finn.", Olivia bent down to caress its hairy golden head.
The dog barked newly, wagging his tail happily.

"You're such a good boy.", she kissed his head again and headed towards the kitchen with him by her side, leaving Harry speechless in the living room.

"You're such a good boy.", Harry mocked her voice and also followed the two in the kitchen.

"There you are. Now go.", before Harry had the chance to enter the kitchen, the dog left the room with his snack in his mouth.

"Finally!", Harry exclaimed.
Olivia raised an eyebrow.
"What?", Harry took his shoes off and threw them under the table.
"How can you be so mean towards such a lovely dog?", she asked and exited the kitchen, her new destination becoming their bedroom.

"I'm not mean...","Just want to have some time alone with you...", Harry muttered following his girlfriend.
"We adopted him a year ago...", Olivia told him, looking through various drawers.

"I know...", he leaned against the wall.

"Do you have some extra fuzzy, extremely comfortable and big socks? I lost all of mine.
Oh, and a jumper wouldn't be that bad. Man, if you have extra comfortable pijama pants would also be nice. Not in your normal size, the extra large one's. Do you still have them?", Olivia looked at her wardrobe with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I have nothing!", she exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air.
"Harryyy. React!", the giraffe hugged the frog, who blinked a few times.

"Uff. Yeah, I have everything. Give me a minute to find everything.", Olivia kissed his cheeks twice and jumped around until she fell on the bed.

"Anything else?", he turned around and saw Olivia laying on their bed, her hands over her tummy and her eyes on the light green ceiling they painted together.

"Ollie?", the frog bent down and searched for her eyes.
"What's wrong, baby?"
"We don't have face masks, Harry. We forgot to buy them, earlier. I'm so stupid... How could I forget something so important?", she explained, her eyes not meeting his.

Harry felt the urge to slap his hand against his forehead.

"That's what you were thinking about?", Olivia nodded sadly.
"Let's change into our mega, extra comfortable clothes that we have.", he kissed her nose and extended his hand out.

Olivia looked at him, smiled and took his hand.

_____________

"I'm telling you seriously, Harry. I mean who does that? Who the fuck melts cheese and chocolate together?", Olivia told Harry as he braided her hair.