(66) - harry styles

_____________

Harry's Point of View:

"One year, since the best thing in the world got released. One year, since our ears got blessed by its beautiful sound. One year, since Harry Edward Styles released his first and only album without the precious help of his band mates; Niall, Louis and Liam.
Thank you Harry for all the love you gave us and for the most amazing album in the world.

I love you,
O."

That was what I found on the kitchen counter on Sunday, the 12th of May 2018. I had tears in my eyes as I read the short letter my girlfriend left, before going to work.

I was easy to surprise, I guess. I cried easily and sometimes I think I'm not strong enough for the people around me.
The strong one in our relationship is probably Olivia.
She's a crybaby too. I have never seen her cry harder than when we watched the documentaries about wars or dying animals.
But, she's always the one that tries to be stronger for the other. She's the one that has the shoulder ready so you can cry on it.

I heard my phone ring, so I picked it up and answered the call.

"Hello?"
"Hello darling.", it was mum.

"Good morning mum.", I smiled lazily.
"Pretty boy just woke up. Hmm."
"No.", I yawned and she laughed.
"Harry we were planning to visit you and your girlfriend this evening. If it's okay for you guys."

"We?", I asked confused for a second.
"Gemma and I, Harold.", I could tell by the tone she used, she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I think that Olivia wouldn't mind anyway. She probably loves you more than me.", I said in a dramatic voice.
"Pretty boy stop talking like that and clean that house of yours. Love you.", and with that my mum hung up the phone call and let me alone in our lonely house.

_____________

"Baby, I'm hooome!", I could hear Olivia call.
"Hello baby.", I walked towards her and kissed her pink lips.

"Ulala Harry Edward Styles cleaned up the house. Hmm there must be something behind it. Aha! Just tell me you don't want me to bake you a cake.", she looked at me pouting.

I laughed and shook my head.
"Nah. Not this time. Mum called and told me to clean up the house. She's coming over in a few hours.", I walked in the living room with Olivia following me, got near the couch and laid on it.

"Do we have time to rest?", I nodded at her question and patted the place beside me.
She laid down and looked at me.

"You know, I could get used to the morning notes.", I kissed the tip of her nose and she blushed.
"I just wanted to thank you for giving to all of us the greatest songs in the world.", she kissed my cheek and fell asleep on my chest.

_____________

"Yo what's up Harold.", Gemma hugged me and I could hear Olivia laugh.
"Hello Olivia darling.", Olivia kissed my mum's and Gemma's cheeks twice.

She's so italian.

"Your dress looks amazing, Anne.", she smiled at her.
"Thank you sweetheart."

"Good evening Harold.", I kissed my mum's cheek and hugged her.

"I baked a cake.", my girlfriend whispered in my ear and I felt like the happiest man in the world.
"Really?", I asked excitedly. "When?"
"Hmm. When you slept.", she winked and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I wanna eat.", Gemma said and we all walked in the dining room, where all the food was already on the table.
"You're so amazing.", I whispered in Olivia's ear and kissed the ear lobe.

"Harry darling, do you know what today is?", mum asked me when we all sat down.

"Sure.", I answered. My mum looked at me to continue.
"I don't know what today is.", I snorted, putting some salad on my plate.

They all rolled their eyes.
"I'm gonna go say happy birthday to Harry Styles by Harry Styles.", Gemma stood up and went into the living room.
Olivia laughed along with my mum.

"I'm so proud of you Harry.", mum placed her hand over mine.

"Still want One Direction!", Gemma called.

"Yo what's up.", Gemma walked in again.
"What's wrong with her?", I whispered to my mum.
"She saw some weird Vine.", she rolled her eyes.

"Anne would you like some cake?", Olivia asked her kindly.
"Yes, please."

"Gemma?"
"I'll share with my brother.", she smiled.

"Double portion for me then.", I told Olivia and I stood up following her in the kitchen.

"Hey.", I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Yo.", she imitated Gemma.

"God stop.", I groaned.
"Double portion for you, sir?", she looked at me with a small smile.
"Hmm.", I kissed her neck.

She put three pieces of cake on a plate, for Gemma and I, and gave it to me with four forks.

The Styles family sat around the table talking and then Olivia came bringing the plate for mum and her.
Every piece of cake looked so beautiful; pink floweres covered the cake.
I smiled as I saw small flowers on the top. My sweet Olivia represented my album on the cake. I can't express my love to her.

_____________

@Harry_Styles

Thank you to everyone who has listened and liked my album. And a big thank you to my Olivia for giving me everything I didn't know I needed.

All the love,
H.

_____________

Hello!
I seriously couldn't wait to introduce Harry's family in my book, so I'm really happy now that I did!
This one, is not one of my best chapters but I still appreciate it because it took me a lot to write it.

What is your opinion on Harry's album?
I'm freaking lovin' it.

It would be nice if you could vote and comment this story. :)

All the love,
belle. xx

. . .

Written the 11th of May 2018.
Published the 12th of May 2018.