(115) - pregnancy

_____________

It all started with a simple I want to, that could've ended in different types of sentences.

"I want to go eat ice cream.", is an example.
But, that type of I want to is not the type of I want to that I'm thinking about.

I'm thinking about the one that could change your future.
I'm thinking about the one that could change your life, both in good and bad.

"I want to have a baby with you.", is the type of I want to that I'm thinking about.
The phrase came from Harry's lips, as Olivia had her head on his chest and the curly headed man softly breathed, playing with her hair as the thoughts ran in his head.

Olivia didn't know the expression she should've had put on her face.
Because she couldn't have kids of her own.

"What do you think about that, baby? Would you like to start a family with me?", the questions became softer, as if the man behind her were scared of a negative answer.
All Olivia did was nod with her head.

"Of course, I want to start a family with you, Harry.", and their kiss sealed the dream that was too far away for her to reach.

They made love that night, to remind both of them of the love they had for each other.
_

1.

Weeks passed - and as Olivia knew - she bought a pregnancy test online that naturally came out positive.
It was only to show Harry.
But even for her to keep; as something she had always wanted to have.
A baby with the man she loved.

Harry was enthusiastic.
He jumped around holding the pregnancy test in his hands, happily smiling as Olivia tried to keep the tears to herself.
_

2.

Months passed as more information was introduced to Olivia's brain.
She bought books and read articles online about the things that pregnant women feel and do while expecting a baby.

Harry had no idea about the things a woman should feel while being pregnant.
He didn't know about the pain and the unexpected vomit scenes.
To him, how Olivia was doing, was ordinary. Nothing out of place.

_

3.

Olivia read, that in the first few months the bump was slightly visible.
The only thing that Olivia could do at that point, was gain some weight for her stomach to look fuller.

She ate for two, and it hurt her, while Harry sat in front of her with a small smile on his lips at the sight of her eating for more than one person.

Olivia felt guilty, when every night, her stomach got cupped by Harry's hands and he talked to the imaginary baby inside of her.

_

4.

Olivia bought a fake pregnancy belly.
She put it on her body and let her shirt fall back down, covering the fake bump.
The woman, looked at the reflection the mirror showed, and wished for everything to be true.

_

5.

Soon came the gender reveal.
Harry wanted to be beside her as the doctor would discover the gender of their baby, but Olivia insisted going to the doctor alone (she actually went to the supermarket to buy some ice cream and fruit).

Harry was sad at first, but quickly brushed it off as he had to go to work.

Olivia didn't call him all day and made him incredibly worried.
Once he came home, his arms were around her as clear tears left Harry's eyes at the thought of losing them.

They were okay. Harry thought and once again, Olivia wanted to drown in water for lying to a man as precious as Harry.
_

6.

It was time for shopping for the imaginary baby girl.
Happiness exploded out of him, as he jumped with her hand tightly in his, around Ikea, in search of a cute room for their baby.

_

7.

Olivia had to find a solution to the problem she caused.
The baby room was ready.

_

8.

No solution yet.
Baby bump had to grow and another 200€ was spent for it only.
All without Harry noticing.

The man only got more excited at the thought of having a newborn between his arms.
Olivia could only smile at the things he wanted to do once he had his daughter.

_

9.

"Olivia?"
"Hmm."
"Were you given a date on when you should give birth?", questioned Harry as a hand passed on her fake belly.

"No...", she hesitantly said as his eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"Why does the bump feel weird baby?", he passed a delicate hand again, on the same spot.

"It doesn't.", Olivia lied.
Way to go Olivia, Harry hates lies.

"I have to go to the bathroom.", the woman stood up, but was quickly pulled down by a soft hand around her wrist.

"What's wrong, baby? Is something with our baby wrong? Or maybe does it have to do with you?", Olivia's tears were so hard to keep to herself as the only thing that popped in her mind was:

"Harry... I'm going to g-give birth..."

_____________

I'm very sorry to announce the first #Harry'sMonday in this book!
Lol, I'm very sorry for updating this late, but the chapter is here!

I hope you somewhat enjoyed this chapter, and please, If you have any ideas on how this short series should end, don't hesitate on commenting your opinion.

Lots of love,

belle. xx

. . .

Written the 17th of December 2018.