(41) - feelings

_____________

"Angry. That's how I feel.
Angry at people. Angry at the world.
Angry at him.
Just angry. And this feeling is so uncomfortable, because I'm not used to it.

I'm not used to this kind of pain, discomfort and anger.

All he has ever done is leave.

In the middle of a conversation.

Whenever a notification pops up on the phone, he looks at it and leaves.

He closes the door right in front of my face. Whenever he feels sick.
Everytime he spends too much time sitting next to me, he stands up and goes away.

Why? Am I not worthy of your eyes? Am I not worthy of your attention, trust and love?

So secretive everytime I try to ask something. Why? Why? Why? I constantly question myself. I try to give an answer, an excuse, an option.

For his actions.

But my answers to my own questions are not enough. He indeed answers some of them, although keeps a blank face everytime he has to.

So annoyed everytime I talk.

Why can't I look for revenge? Make him regret what he did to me? Why can't I?

But he's all I have left. But will it be enough? Will it be enough to satisfy my mind and heart?

I'm not like him."

_______________

I folded the letter, finding the strength to smile at it.

There was an option. I had a choice. There were no excuses. Harry was elsewhere and the bag on our bed had every needed piece of clothing.

If I indeed took that step it would mean the end and the start at the same time.
The start of a free life.

I closed my eyes, remembering every push and ignorant attitude.
The sadness and tight feeling in my chest.

I took my bag and opened the door that would sign the end and the beginning.

I was free.

_____________

I'm really sorry for the sad chapter, should I have warned you?

Anyway I'm really happy that my story reached 140 reads!

Love you all! 💛💛 Have a lovely day.

All the love. xx

belle. xx

. . .

Published the 7th of February 2018.