(69) - braids

_____________

"She's kicking! Harry! Harry!", Olivia shook Harry's shoulder and suddenly, his eyes left the show that was on the television and they landed on Olivia's bump. It moved. Well, she moved.

"What?! Really?", he sat up fast and took Olivia's hand in his.
"Yes!", she laughed, caressing the baby bump.
"Don't be shy baby. Touch it!", she carefully took Harry's shaky hand and placed it on the huge bump.

Olivia started feeling the baby for a few days and she always told that Harry, and he would get super excited. But, whenever he would place his hand on the bump, the baby girl would stop kicking, and that made Harry lose all the hope in feeling his baby kick for the first time.

"O-Oh my God.", Harry placed his other hand on the bump too.
"S-She's kicking!", he laughed and sniffled while Olivia looked at him with a big smile painted on her lips.
Harry started kissing the bump and baby Meredith started kicking even more than before.

After some intense minutes of baby Meredith kicking against Harry's hand, she stopped and Olivia could finally let the breath she was holding, out.

"Thank you.", Harry whispered against Olivia's cheek, as they laid together on their huge bed.
"I don't know what for, but I gladly accept it.", they shared a laugh.
"I-I want to thank you for making me feel all of this, and I want to thank you once again for taking care of our baby.", he kissed her lips, that were smiling.

"Baby?", Harry whispered.
"Hmm.", Olivia answered with her eyes closed as Harry started caressing her hair.
"I would like to braid your hair."
"Only If you let me braid yours.", she smiled, enjoying the feeling of his long fingers through her hair.

He rolled his eyes and nodded.
Olivia suddenly opened her eyes, sat up and while kissing every inch of Harry's face, she clapped her hands.

"They're going to look so pretty.", she kissed his ear lobe and sat in front of their big mirror, positioning herself between the curly headed boy's legs.

He caressed her hair once again, taking some strands behind her head.
Olivia let her head gently fall on Harry's knees, while he brushed her curly hair lightly.

"Pet? You fell asleep.", Olivia opened her eyes and looked at Harry's soft ones.
"We don't have to continue, you know.", he kissed her cheek.
"No, no. Please.", she sat up once again and Harry started moving his finger through her long locks.

After a few jokes he told and Olivia just rolled her eyes at, Harry was finished with his braid, which meant that he had to suffer for his own in a few seconds.

"Thank you baby.", she kissed his pink lips.
"It's your turn, make yourself comfortable.", he groaned and sat down on the floor between Olivia's legs and the baby bump.

"I won't hurt you like the last time, if that's what you're thinking.", she laughed and pinched his cheek, while Harry looked at his reflection on the mirror with an annoyed face.

Minutes later, Olivia was finally done and Harry had to admit that this time she was more gentle and not even once did she pull any of his precious locks.
Harry, from tiredness, let his head lay beside one of Olivia's thighs as he heard baby Meredith kick him.

"Exactly what I wanted to do.", the girl above him commented and the curly headed boy just rolled his eyes as he let his head fall beside her thigh once again. This time baby Meredith kicked harder and both the parents soon to be, understood that it was finally bed time and baby Meredith decided to let them rest for a few hours.

_____________

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Leave a vote and a comment, if you liked it! It would mean a lot to me! :) xx

Stay safe!
— belle. xx

. . .

Written the 30th of June 2018.
Published the 6th of July 2018.