Phones Calls and Bonding

"You don't get it Jas, they were the actually fighting." I say as I walk around my office, putting files into places and looking around for her wedding portfolios.

"I don't believe you, you know why? Maybe because Ar is the most non violent person I know?" She says, shifting around her seat as I walked around the room.

"I don't know what to do!" I exclaim in defeat and raise my arms and then instantly flop them down.

"Just leave him alone, give him some time, everything will be okay." She says in the most cliche voice possible.

"That's not even advice for this situation." I say as I look at her in remorse.

"Whatever, text me when you find the file." She says getting up, and walking towards the door of the office.

"Thanks anyways." I say smiling and bending towards the last drawer that was left to be checked.

I found a black thick file, it was obviously Jas' wedding file. I opened it and one piece of paper floated down. I picked it up and noticed that it was the Five Seconds of Summer concert ticket. A string of emotions ran through me and that eventful day somehow came back to me. I spontaneously decided to call Harry, maybe he could help or maybe I wanted to hear his voice.

The phone rang thrice before he finally picked it up.
"Hello?" I ask shyly.

"Yup." Was his casual response.

"Hi, um I am Alia." I say dumbly into the phone. I slam the book against my face lightly as I say it.

"I know, dumb ass I have your number saved." He replied in an obvious manner.

"Um...so I needed advice." I say awkwardly to the virtual Harry.

"Go on." He retorts, probably frustrated from the amount of time I was taking to make a sentence.

"I found Arjun and his friend, Joseph fighting. And it was pretty serious. They were talking about how Arjun was taking up Music as a crash course instead of something 'manly'." I say hurriedly into the phone before my new found shyness around Harry comes back.

"Did you hear everything?" He asks.

"Yeah, like I was standing by the side trying to catch on to their conversation." I inform him.

"So basically you eavesdropped." He states.

"Don't say that it's a bad thing. it was my curiosity that provoked me." I say in my defence. It was true, my curiosity and the thirst to know things got the better of me.

"Don't blame it on your conscience. It was wholly your fault. You should have trusted Ar enough to let him tell you as and when he wanted to. You are forcing another problem onto him this way. Just give him his space now." Harry says in a strict voice. I think he was being extremely serious about the whole situation.

I sigh in defeat and find myself sinking into my office chair.

"You there?" Harry asks after a rather long pause.

"Yeah, except my insides feel like an empty void and I feel myself being slowly pulled into it." I say, my palms covering my eyes as the phone rests between my ear and my shoulder.

"You should have some hot tea." He suggests lamely.

"Why?" I ask. Being depressed about your brother and hot tea have no connection, I mean I'd rather have fries.

"Because you are a hottie." He says. I could practically see his handsome smile from where I was sitting.

"I am in no mood for your rather flirtatious comments about my body, underwear or looks."I say dimly into the phone as our smart banter continued. I actually didn't how both of us could be so random. One minute we would be arguing and the next thing you know Harry is looking into my soul.