Agreeing To Suicide

'I honestly don't understand Harry...' I think as my slow journey of unpacking begins. On the plane he had been a darling, but as soon as we landed, his sneaky cheeky side returned. I am not complaining, just thinking how a person could have a split personality and still seem so easy to get to know?
He had defended me when my parents tried to burden me again, and I don't know why he did that. I bet you guys are confused as to what I am rambling about.Let me start at the beginning, indeed a very good place to start.
Well Harry's parents had joined us on our little escape to India, in the last two days. So on our return trip, they were obviously inquisitive as to what their son had been doing so long.

"Harry dear, have you been typing the reports regularly, because I read them and I think they lacked briefness." His mom coaxed. It really didn't look like coaxing to me, just more like threatening sweetly.

"Lad, you have to cope up, the Coco Cola people have been waiting for their stocks." His dad advised. Honestly sir, you're on vacation which is generally used to describe a short period of time wherein you are pretty much free.

Obviously, if you have read the previous chapters, you may know my mom, the devil incarnation, well there is this one thing in particular about her that annoys me more than anything.

Well, you know how parents rant on and on about how brilliant their children are, my mom can talk endlessly about how useless all of her children turned out.

So when my mom started her speech about her not up to the mark children, all of us kind of tuned out, except when she called out my name in the middle.

"Mom, just drop it." Arjun says, defending me as always.

"Yeah, we were talking about Coco Cola shares." Zain says nonchalantly.

Harry's jaw is clenched by that point and he is giving my mom 'the glare'.

"Mrs. Skye, I think you have extremely talented children and according to me you shouldn't think any different." Harry states as if this was the most normal thing ever.

I snap out of my little dream.

See what I mean when I say that Harry is confusing? He seems to come from some other Galaxy all together.

"Alia, can we talk?" Zain asks walking into my room.

I shrug and sit down looking up at him.

A mere month ago I was sitting on the same bed listening to Jas rant about her love for Nick and how she didn't want to spoil her marriage, quite the irony.

"Did Jasmine tell you about...L....L.." He stutters.

"Louis? Yeah, she did, and honestly his name isn't cursed." I say, sarcastically.

"Are you going to help them?" He asks softly.

See, now I was quite in the dilemma, if I helped Louis and Jas run away, I am a hundred percent sure my parents would disown me and if I didn't help them Jas would. So it was a lose-lose situation.

I wasn't in a very good position in any one of their eyes and even if I didn't help them run away that in no way implied that they wouldn't. So why stick around with my parents when I can easily start my own life some where?

As much as I hate to admit it, part of the reason that I am still here, is the fact that I love my brothers and leaving them behind would just kill me.

"I am still working on it." I lie, in fact I hadn't thought about this matter since I was told about it.

Just as Zain was going to continue with his explanation, my phone chimed.

I look at the screen and its Taylor calling.

I raise my finger, indicating that I would take a minute to get over with this phone call.

"Are you free?" She asks.

"Yeah, I was waiting for you to call me." I say, I also snicker at my own sarcasm.

"Whatever, I am free so do you want to meet at the mall?" She asks casually.

"Yeah, when?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"Now, I am already there." She says.

Now look, I am not the person who runs around dressing up as fast as they can so that they can go to the mall, I more of the chilled kind of person. but keeping Taylor waiting was something you wouldn't want as your cause of death.

I wear clothes, that I feel no reason to describe, I mean they are 50% cotton and 25% spandex, for all I care.

Anyways, I mutter a hasty goodbye to my brother, and no, I don't kiss my brother on the cheek or hug him, I am going to the mall not to another continent. I'll see him again in less than an hour and I don't see the need to get all sentimental.

By the time I reach the mall, that is five minutes too late, Taylor is on her last nerve. She had already called me thrice and I would really me brutally murdered if I had let the fourth phone call happen.

"Sorry I am late, so which shop do you want to go to first?" I ask as I try to hide the guilt.

"You made me wait so long, I finished shopping ." She said, pointing to the three dozen bags around her feet.

"You shopped all of that in fifteen minutes?" I ask stunned.

"Yeah, shopping is a good way to exercise." She says, pointing to her biceps.

"Whoa, those are as big as hulk." I say, indifferently.

"Who's Hulk?" She asks.

I groan and lead her towards the first store I see, Barnes and Noble.

This was now her turn to groan, but she scuttled away as she saw the magazine stand, this girl is impossible.

I find a good book and settle down in on of those cozy corners of the shop.

I had finished about thirteen pages, when, I heard a loud bang near the sofa I was sitting on. The entire sofa shook and I presumed that someone had tripped over one of its legs.

When the person recovers and jerks their head up, I curse my stars.

Because the clumsy boy in front of me was the one person I didn't want to meet. The handsome young lad that went by the name, Louis Tomilson.