Weird Weddings And Grey Dresses

"Don't look at me in that judging manner. I didn't know what to do, all right?" I scream at Perrie as she looks angrily at me. 

"They are our clients. It's not right in any context whether you share the back story with me or not." She screams as I look at the ground, embarrassed. No one seemed to understand me anymore. It was like I was screaming words that seemed to drown out before reaching someone's ears.

"Perrie, it's been hard, okay? I planned the whole wedding, you weren't even here. Heck, I even went dress shopping with Maya and she wouldn't stop talking about Harry's bow tie. I needed someone and there was literally no one I could turn to. Liam is too busy, Niall has been hard at work in photo shoots, Louis and Jas, well they'd be biased in their opinion and Zain doesn't give a shit. Don't come walking in here and judge me for falling in love with someone who I couldn't have." I say, breathing heavily as I finish my frustrated rant.

"I don't care. You can't just kiss him Alia. It's not right." She exclaims, pulling at her hair and rubbing her forehead exasperatingly.

"For the last time, he kissed me." I mumble.

"It's still not right." She yells. I fight back the urge to bash her head and just stay composed but the emotions overflow and I can't contain what comes out of my mouth.

"Not right or not fair? For once I think he likes me back and you're yelling at me. Though his timing is disgusting but he said things to me no one ever has. It's nice to feel accepted. You really have no idea how stressed I have been about this wedding and you just take off in the middle of all the preparations. There's literally three days left to the wedding. You didn't even call or text or send a measly email that you were fine. "I yell just as loudly at her.

Today was supposed to be my date with Ethan but Perrie had waltzed into the front door, angry and frustrated and forced me to cancel with him.

"You don't know what has happened with me in the past three weeks." She screams angrily after a momentary silence.

"My ex-boyfriend screwed my sister and got her pregnant. My sister was seriously ill and was vomiting a lot. My mom can't take care of her a lot because of her work shift." She says throwing our sofa pillow right on my face. I look at her appalled.

"Zain stopped talking to me because he thinks I kissed my ex-boyfriend who basically forced himself onto me. He broke up with me and didn't even come pick me today. And you think I am doing this because I am jealous?" She scoffs, and picks up another pillow and tosses it on my stomach.

"Well yes, I am. Because you had a perfectly good guy and you let go of him because you can't fucking see that you're worth him. You're so negative in life that I have grown to be just as negative. It's always about you, and how you're feeling, and what you cried about, it's never ever about how I feel or how my day went. So, yes, I don't really need a reason." She was crying at this point, breaking down, and I looked at her, the pillow she'd thrown earlier still clutched in my hand. She'd needed someone to talk to as well and I was worried about Ethan?

"Stop degrading yourself and be proud of who you are today. Alia, I know how it feels like to have the perfect someone right in front of you but you were always to scared to tell him. It's not worth the wait because you just lose that person while waiting." She says, rambling now, and I tentatively take a step forward.

"Hey, look, Zain is just as confused. He loves you, I can tell. He's never looked this lost without someone. Go talk to him, we'll sort this-"I say pointing between us,"- later."

She brushes the tears under her eyes away and finally does something I have long been waiting for, hug.

"Okay," She whispers and leaves my shoulders. She runs towards the door and almost knocks Zain's door down with all the running.