Wedding Bells And Awkward Couples

He slowly lets go of my waist and I feel hot tears slide down my cheeks. I wipe them away hastily as I see Arjun, Zain, Louis, Jas, Will, Amelia, Perrie, Niall, Liam, Ethan and Liam's band mates standing at the end of the aisle on two different sides, boys on one and the girls on the other. The benches are empty but a simple white path is laid out for me to walk down on. There are fake trees with white flowers surrounding the interior of the church and most of them were stringed with fairy lights. Harry walks swiftly down the aisle and waits for me to do the same.

I see Zain walking towards me, looking handsome in his black suit as he handed me a bouquet of white roses.

"What's all this?" I ask him, as I accept the roses.

"It's about time someone planned a wedding for you." He says. I link my arms into his and look straight ahead at Harry who was grinning from ear to ear.

I look at Perrie and seem to cry a whole new set of tears. Jas looks so proud of me that I forget all the ill feelings I bared towards her in the past. Arjun and Will are smirking at my new found shyness. Louis is smiling, happily that I have found someone like I helped him find someone too.

Niall is filming me as I walk down the aisle and I smile at him and he shoots me thumbs up. Liam and his band are playing a familiar tune, 5 seconds of summer's Amnesia.

All the people who have become an important and integral part of my being are all present here and I wouldn't want it any other way. I have always wanted a marriage and here I was getting one.

"All the best little sis..." Zain leans in and whispers before he stands beside Louis on the stand.

"Hi..." I speak softly to Harry as I am standing in front of him, looking directly into his eyes, seeing him smiling again.

He chuckles and says, "Hi, love"

"You're really a surprise." I mumble. He shrugs and I hear the priest come forward.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honorable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace. "The priest says calmingly as I hold Harry's hand tightly and look into his bright green shining eyes.

"Dear children of God, you have come to this church so that the Lord may seal your love in the presence of the priest and this community. Christ blesses this love. He has already consecrated you in baptism; now, by a special sacrament, he strengthens you to fulfill the duties of your married life. Alia and Harry you are about to celebrate this sacrament. Have you come here of your own free will and choice and without compulsion to marry each other?" The priest asks and we reply with a simple 'we have', words I have heard countless women say in weddings I have planned.

"Will you love and honor each other in marriage all the days of your life?" He asks again.

"We will." Harry and I say together and then smile.

"Are you willing to accept with love the children God may send you, and bring them up in accordance with the law of Christ and his Church?" He asks, sternly but Harry and I look awkwardly at each other at this and I can here giggles echoing throughout the church.