Curly the prince in boxers

Chapter 11

(Not much of a chapter, but i really do want to update regularly. so i am going to, i am very dedicated to this story, because it is just something i like out of my works. so please, help me spread the word around, to your friends here on wattpad, just private message them if you like to read what i write and would want others to read it too. please vote and comment if you read this.)

i will give a shoutout to the first 5 voters.

enjoy!

Hangovers are quite bothersome, to be honest, the headaches and all the nausea is wearing. The first problem, of course, is the problem of waking up, with a heavy head and an empty stomach. In my case, though, am alarm clock made it especially easy.

"Don't want to be an American Idiot"

What is the time, why is there an alarm, I didn't set any alarm.

Ah, Greenday, what a nice way to start a morning, not really. I fumble around in bed as I try to find the metallic touch of a phone.

"What the hell is your problem?" I scream into my pillow as my hands search the bed for my phone, quite unsuccessfully.

On finally feeling the cold surface of the phone on my hands, I move the object towards me. I click on the small button and the lock screen pops up and I squint into the screen , which, if I may say, is on full brightness.

"Why is my phone on full brightness?" I think, the brightness was already making my eyes water.

Wait, I don't think this is my phone, unless my lock screen has Pikachu, Bulbasaur and Squirtle.

Did someone change my lock screen? No, wait, I don't have a black Iphone, I have a white one.

Is this Harry's phone? I think, it does make sense, wasn't he here last night? That big doof must have forgotten it. I remember bits and pieces from yesterday night. I recollect listening to music and then falling asleep.

When I can clearly see again, I squint to see the time, hoping for it to be 2 or 3 in the afternoon but it's just 6 in the morning.

Why had he even set an alarm for 6 am? That is so early; I felt like I hadn't slept at all. 6am, it's just 6am, ugh! I had had my first hangover and this is the time I wake up at.

Six in the morning and I was already having a crappy day.

Anyways, I had woken up and I was horribly hungry despite the nauseated feeling. My head ache was at its peak and breath stank. I took some headache pills which were somehow conveniently placed on my side table. Huh, I wonder how they got there, though a small voice in my brain kept screaming 'Harry...Harry...'

The head ache reduced a bit, to a degree which could be handled. I decide to have a bath as I didn't want to go down to the restaurant and scare away everyone with my foul smell. I see a towel lying on the ground. It seemed to have turned a bit yellow, maybe it was because Harry used it to clean the spilt apple juice up. It was hilarious, the way he jumped around on one leg when he crashed into the coffee table.

I walked into the comfortable bathrooms, though it doesn't seem like home, because someone has to work to keep it this clean.

I brush my teeth at least ten times, scrubbed my face, then hopped right into the shower and let the hot water cover my entire body with a tingling sensation.

I rub the shampoo in, then the conditioner, and finally after my bath, for the fluffy white towel. But all my hands find is a cold empty wall.

What the hell, where is my towel?