Angry And Confused

No.

I didn't see that and I didn't mean too. I turned my back towards him and I could feel my head starting to ache, a dull annoying ache, that seemed to be the reminder of what I had just seen. Tears were starting to form in my eyes but I knew I didn't want to cause a commotion. Zain was looking at me, expecting a violent comeback, a scowl, something, but all I could muster was a smile, a cold, vacant smile.

How did I not know this was going to happen? How could I be so stupid, all those nights which we spent together and all those times he said he really liked me, it was all nothing. I should have known this was all too good. I was angry, obviously, but I was also confused. My head was making up random stories but I knew better.

"Alia, he is a jerk, you don't deserve him." Zain says, reaching for my shoulder, to comfort me.

"I don't need your pity." I spit harshly.

If I was angry at Harry, I knew well enough that I was going to be angry at every one who crosses my path. I felt repulsive, ashamed and very disappointed.

"I am not showing you any pity. You don't need pity, Alia, I know you need someone to talk to and I am just trying to be that person." He says, jolting back at my harsh words, and eyeing me with misunderstanding.

"I...just leave me alone...I need to think." I mutter and rush past him towards the exit, unluckily; I walk straight into Harry's sister Gemma. She apologizes as I frantically try to find an excuse to walk, again, to my luck, nothing comes in my mind.

"Alia, right? It's been a rather long time." She says smiling; to say she was a spitting image of Harry was an understatement.

"Yeah, that's me." I say nervously.

"Finnick wanted to have a word with you, why don't you come with me and I'll take you to him." She says heading towards the inside of the church, in a completely direction in which I had planned to go. No matter what happened I was still the wedding planner and if the groom needed to see me, so be it.

"Yeah, sure." I mutter, all my confidence fading and curling into a ball of knots in my stomach.

We enter the church and make our way towards the altar and Finnick comes into the view.

He waves me over and I put on a fake smile.

"Alia, you have done an amazing job." He says, smiling like he was the best time ever, little did he know.

"Thank you, I hope you liked it, I did it exactly to your specifications." I say, nodding along to his statement.

"Oh yes, I love it, I might even recommend you to my clients." He says smiling mischievously.

"I hope you do." I say, smiling an actual real smile. Then Harry joins us, with his obnoxious girlfriend, and all my thoughts fade into the background music. My heart beat falters and I feel like punching him right then.

"Sorry to intrude the conversation," Harry says politely and then his eyes meet mine. His demeanor totters a bit and a gash of guilt flashes on it before turning into that façade of his where he seems to be sitting on the corner of awesome and bombdiggity.

"It's okay, I was just congratulating Alia, on this amazing work she has done with the church." Finnick says, nodding in my direction.

"Don't be mean Harry, introduce your escort." Gemma says good-humoredly pointing to the obnoxious girlfriend.

"Oh, right, um, Alia, this is Maya, Maya, and Alia." He says awkwardly, his hands pointing to both of us respectively as he introduces us. Maya is a tall blonde girl, with sparkling blue eyes and a pretty smile. Her legs seem to extend for a mile before meeting with her slender feet which were in heels. I looked a baked potato in front of her.

"Hi," I say simply.

She smiles in response and leans into Harry, and he drapes his hand over her shoulder.

"Harry is a great boyfriend, I hope, he won't ever cheat on you." I say, stressing on the specific word, as I turn around on my heels and march right out of the room, out of the church and right into the garden.

I hear hurried footsteps following me and I stop abruptly turning around and facing him, Harry, I knew he would follow me out here.

"You ... Stay...Away from me." I scream, the tears finally free, running down my face, streaking all the mascara and shit that Perrie had forced onto me.

"Alia, I can explain." He says, his hand extended in front of him, as a protective measure, he needed it, or else I was ready to throw a chair at his face.

"Explain, you think you need to explain yourself, no, you are a complete jerk, I should have known, who would even..." I leave my sentence hanging; he knows what I mean anyways. Who would even like me?

"Alia, that's not true and I have told you ample times, Maya is just..." He can't seem to form an excuse good enough to tell me.

"She is, continue your statement, you know I don't want to know, how long have you known her?" I ask furiously, finally letting my emotions show.

"Five months, give or take a few." He mumbles and the sorrow is clear in his eyes, I could see it from where I was standing. On the other hand my expression was probably cold and I could see him flinch when he saw me shatter right before him. Five months ago was the first time I met him.

"You knew what you were doing, you knew it would hurt, but somehow that still didn't stop you, how can you be so inhuman?" I scream louder, my throat raw and my eyes burning. He tried to move towards me, to console me, to fix me, but I was done with him. I stalked away from him, far away and walked into the church. I searched the room for Perrie and spotted her. I ran towards her and she looked at me worriedly.

"Alia," She squeaks. I just hold her hand and lead her into the washroom. I need someone I can talk too, and Perrie seems like a great choice right now.

(A/N:
So I realised I forgot to write an authors note, as I had promised to do after every chapter.
I just wanted to let you guys know that I am very very grateful for the response I have been getting for my book. I know it may not be original as I don't if I have read a book like I am writing before, or it may not always be grammatically correct but I just want to write so that u can share my passion with certain people who share the same feeling for this art .
I love you guys all the way till Pluto and back to the earth, just saying that's a hell of a distance.
But I was going to recommend a couple of new bands and their albums I have been loving.
So theirs echosmith, Shawn Mendes, Meghan Trainor, The Fray and this one song by Ginny Blackmore called Bones.
I am looking forward to continuing to write this story.
If you guys didn't read my update if wattpad I asked if I should finish the story of Alia in this very book till about seventy or eighty chapters and then move onto to tell the story of Perrie.
So if you would like that let me know.
I have started writing Perrie's story and I am also very excited for it.
So here are the order of the series:
1) My Sisters Big Fat Wedding [Harry]
2) Spray Paint [Zayn aka Zain]
3) Playing Peter Pan [ Louis]
4) Guitar Strings [Liam]
5) Polaroid Summer [Niall]
I am going to be introducing Liam very soon.
Something about a stubbed toe and falling because of boxes introduces him into the plot.
Did you guys like the chapter?
It's not very good, at least not one of my best.
Anyways.
goodnight.
-k 🍍)