Alex and Apple juice

Chapter 9

"What the hell." I mumble as I look at my twitter feed.

"What happened ?" Harry asks leaning over to my side.

"None of your business." I retort. I lock the screen, hopefully before he could actually read anything.

"It is actually my business; I just want to know what happened." He asks curiosity gleaming in his eyes.

"You are going to laugh when you hear about this." I say with a scoff.

"Why would I laugh?" He says a smile twitching his lips.

"Because...you'd laugh because you are...because you are Harry." I state with finality.

"That isn't much of an argument you have there." He states, folding his hands and waiting for me to tell him about the THING.

Let's just call the mysterious happening the THING.

"Alex is at the airport." I say, a sigh escapes my lips, the ALEX GASKARTH was at London Heathrow and we were possibly flying over London right now, there was what, only about 16000 meters between us.

"Alex, who is Alex?" He asks, his eyes squinting in thought.

My mouth opens in disgust and I almost scream out loudly.

"Alex is my boyfriend." I say sarcastically.

"You...you have a boyfriend?" Harry ask, his eyebrows shooting up in confusion.

"Yeah, and he is very muscular so he is going to beat you silly because you asked me out." I say, continuing with my very evident sarcasm.

"I am muscular too." He states, showing me his biceps.

"I am sorry, but what am I supposed to be looking at?" I ask, an innocent smile tugged my lips.

He groans in defeat.

"Okay, okay, I was just kidding, you are very muscular and I have no boyfriend, I mean, why would you even believe that?" I ask, shifting in my seat to get a better look at him.

A smile grows on his face," That is a conversation which is better saved for later."

+

Dinner with my family needs more than patience because they kind of always sit on my nerves. As soon as we landed my mom started yelling at the driver for coming early. Then she yelled at the reception manager, or whatever you call them, and then she finally took out her anger on one person who would take it quite badly, me.

Seriously my mother and jetlag were possibly the worst combination.

I had to wear the weird dress Harry and I bought, Harry and I, it sounds so good, and I like using that phrase much more than I would willingly agree.

The purple dress hangs around my body in places I would well liked to be covered.

The food is supposed to be lip smacking therefore I walk with an empty stomach towards the restaurant.

The appetizers arrived and so did the side dish including my parent's new set of complain about anything and everything.

After the fair share of complains, there was the bombardment of questions about Jas' wedding.

"How is the planning going?" My mom asks with an expectant face, though I just shrug in response.

"Are you putting in your best efforts?" My father asks.

That was it, I was doing my best okay, with Uni and a job how much did this man expect me to do?

"Dad if you think I am not putting in any effort, I reckon you should hire another wedding planner." I say more harshly than I had originally planned to.