Chapter 7

Nikki's P.O.V~

They started with If I'm James Dean Then Your Audrey Hepburn during the chorus Kellin looked over to me and made eye contact and smiled a big toothy grin. being myself I smiled back. After the song ended some random girl from the crowd yelled 'Marry Me Kellin!' He laughed at this and shook his head. When they finished No Way, they moved on to Let's Cheers To This, then they played You Kill Me (In A Good Way) then they played their cover for Fuck You. Then he anounced that they are going to take a break from touring because Jesse was going to get married and he wanted to write a new album. Finally they played their last song; A Trophy Father's Trophy Son. When Kellin said his little speech in the beginning, tears started welling up in my eyes. That song describes my life and where I am right now. When they ended the crowd cheered loudly, I wiped away my tears as they walking off stage.

"That was fucking amazing!" Jesse yelled while grabing a towel from the rack.

"Well duh! We're Amazing!" Justin called back.

"Don't forget sexy!" Jack added

"Shut up you Mexi-Fry thief." Kellin said pouting.

When the guys went to go shower and change I decided to walk outside to get some fresh air. I started humming the chorus to A Trophy Father's Trophy Son then a voice startled me.

"How did you like the show?" I turned around and saw Kellin standing there with his hair still wet.

"It was great!" I said trying to act happy.

"Where do I know you from?" he won't let that go.

"I-um dunno." I said looking down at my feet. He walked over and grabed my left arm I winced. He looked at me weirdly, then his face got pale. He pulled up my sleave and revealed my new scars that I cut this morning in the shower. A couple of them started bleeding again.

"W-why do you do this?" he asked stuttering and still looking at my arm. I pulled away and covered it again.

''You won't care. I'm just some stupid fan.'' He looked at me and his eyes got big

"You're not just some stupid fan. None of my fans are stupid we all have a story and thats why we come together. I'm sure you know my story, huh?" I just nodded staying silent.

"So since you know mine, I think I should know yours." he lifted up my chin. "Spill it all, I wanna know why. Everybody has a purpose." I took a deep breath and started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

What did ya guys think? HUH? :) Do you think that Kellin has a thing for Nikki??? Predict whats next! place it in the comment section bellow! i love you all my pretties! Oh and sorry for such a short chapter....