Chapter 47

Kellin's P.O.V:

After Nikki closed the door and left I sat there in the corner watching the door. What the hell did I just do? I pretty much screwed my my life, hers and my baby's. I've always wanted to be a father and now I'm going to be one and I screwed it all up. I got up and walked to the bathroom and grabbed the box of my only best friend. My blade. I sat there in the bed looking at it and how it reflected off the light. I took off my sweatshirt and stood walking over to the full length mirror. I stood there and looked at my disgusting body. God I looked ugly. I took the blade and put it up to my throat. A million of thoughts ran through my mind.

Nikki.

The baby.

The band.

My fans.

My family.

I was about to press it harder against my throat when a voice came from the doorway.

"NO!" it was Jesse. He ran over and grabbed the blade from my hand and threw it across the room. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" he yelled in my face, his turning red. I just stood there.

"I have no purpose. I screwed up everything." I whispered looking down. He pulled me into a hug and I just stood there and cried like a pathetic person. "I want to end this pain so badly."

Jesse's P.O.V:

'Kellin really likes this chick. I've never seen him like this before.' I thought to myself as I was trying to calm him down. He arms and chest were covered in scars some were pretty new and some looked like they has been there for a couple if days but it was so hard to tell because there was so many. He stopped crying and pulled away from me.

"You need to sleep, your obviously really tired." I said softly. He nodded and shuffled to the bed. "I hope you know now that I'm gonna stay over here until you get better." He sat up and nodded. He then laid down and Matty and I walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Should we tell Nikki?" Matty asked as soon as we went to the kitchen.

"Not yet, she isn't in a good state right now."