Chapter 43

Nikki's P.O.V:

The second morning with me staying at Matty's I woke up throwing up. I first thought that maybe I was.... But then I thought no. We used protection. I threw up what was left in my stomach, which wasn't much and then brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. When I walked out I saw Matty standing there looking worried.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I don't feel sick at all, so it must have been food poisoning." I said grabbing a piece of bread and putting it into the toaster. Brittany came out.

"Hey girlie! Are you feeling alright? I heard you in the bathroom." She said hugging me and pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"Yeah, just food poisioning." I stated grabbing my toast and sitting at the small table in the corner of the kitchen. I nibbled at my toast. When I got about half way I had to run to the bathroom again. Brittany was close behind me and pulled up my hair in a bun as I bent over the toilet. She rubbed my back when I was done.

"Sweetheart, do you need to go to the doctor?" She asked looking at me worried.

"We will drive you." Matty said appearing in the doorway.

"Nah, give it a couple of days, i'll be fine." I said before leaning over the toilet again.

"Gross." Matty said walking away. I sat up and smiled, Matty always knew how to lighten the mood.

Kellin's P.O.V:

I picked at the last of the chinease take out looking at the picture of Nikki and I when we first met in the living room. I got up and ran my hands through my hair it was greasy and nasty. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my new best friend, a sharp razor blade. I took off my clothes and turned in the water in the shower and got in. I let the luke warm water run down my body. I looked down at my thighs and went into shame. They were covered in scars as well as my arms. I grabbed the blade and looked for a clean spot, I couldn't find one at all. I rubbed my free hand over my stomach. This should do. I slowly dragged the blade across my stomach making about 11 or 12 small horizontal lines, I watched the blood drain from me and go down the drain.

Pathetic.

Stupid.

Worthless.

Dumped.

Those thoughts circled my mind as I begin to feel light headed. I closed my eyes and turned the water to freezing then to super hot a couple of times before washing my body making sure to get a lot of soap on my stomach to make the new scars sting. I got out and threw on a sweatshirt and a pair of baggy sweats. I walked out to the living room and sat down. There was a knock on the door, I got up and opened it to see Matty there.

"Hey man, can I come in?" He asked.

"Sure." I said stepping aside, when we walked in I closed the door and sat down on a bean bag. I stared out the window at the rainy weather. "H-how is s-she?" I asked tears coming to my eyes right away. He sat down next to me.

"She's fine, she had been throwing up lately though." Nononononononono. This can't be happening. The last time we had sex the condom afterwards had a small slit in it. "Kellin? Kellin! Are you okay?" Matty asked shaking my shoulder. "Man, what's wrong? You look like you just say Bloody Mary." I put my head in my hands.

"She might be preagnet." I whispered, tears falling from my eyes.

"What?" He asked looking pale too. "How-?" He wondered out loud.

"Th-the last time we-um-ya know it. There-re was a little sli-slit in the th-th-thing." I said crying now. He stood up.

"I'm taking her to the doctor." He said before walking out the door. I sat there and cried. She will never want to have a kid with a man that cheated on her.

Nikki's P.O.V:

Matty stormed in my room and threw a sweatshirt at Brittany and I.

What's wrong sweetheart?" She asked getting up and kissing him.

"She's going to the doctor." He said looking at her then at me. I stood up.

"You can't force me!" I yelled.

"Trust me Nikki, you need to go."

"Just get on shoes and a sweatshirt, you're not gonna win the argument." I sulked and slowly put on the items and walked out the door with them.