Chapter 19

Author's Note:

This one is a really sad chapter... I actually cried when I read it over.... Hope you enjoy!

Rate

Comment

Fan

Vote

Pwease? :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kellin's P.O.V:

My gas light turned on so I stoped to get gas then I decided to go and get coffee. I thought that maybe Nikki would want some so I texted her.

K: I'm getting coffee. Want one?

N: Sure. Hurry they just got here. I would like to have a 24oz hot caramel mocha please.

K: K

N: Thanks! C:

After I got our coffee I was off to Nikki's. When I pulled into her large circular drive way I saw a small sports car and a new mini van in front of the house. When I got out of the car Nikki opened the front door. I walked up to her and handed her the coffee and hugged her. She was wearing a Glamour Kills tank top, black skinny jeans and red TOMS.

"Thanks." she said as I walked inside. I hear Lily's sweet little laugh which put a smile on my face. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the living room together. When we walked in everybody was staring at us. I looked down and noticed that I was still hold nikki's hand. I gave it a little squeeze. She looked up at me and smiled. Lily noticed I was there.

"Kellin!" she yelled running up to me and hugging my leg. I smiled some more.

"Hey munchkin!" I said rubbing her back with my hand. And older man stood up.

"Hello. My name is hans." he said in a british accent. I shook his hand.

"And I'm Kellin." I replyed. I sat down next to Clara and Nikki slowly sat dwon next to me.

"So. What do you guys do for a living?" Clara said kicking off the conversation.

"Um, I'm a house wife and Hans is a professor at the local university teaching history." The woman spoke in a calm quit voice.

"And who are you?" Nikki said her voice clearly full of anger. I took my hand and slowly began rubbing her back trying to calm her down a little.

"Oh! Sorry! Excuse my manners! I'm Mary Ann." she said blushing.

"You have a strong accent where are you from?" Clara said leaning forward clearly interested.

"Oh. I'm from Russia." She said. While Clara and Mary Ann were in a deep conversation on what school Lily would be going to Nikki quickly got up and  silently walked to the kitchen. I waited a few minutes. Then I finally got up and walked to the kitchen myself. When I opened the door I saw Nikki looking out the window that was facing the rose garden in the front yard. She was crying. I walked up to her and wraped my arms around her waist, resting my chin on her shoulder. We stood there for a couple of minutes.

"Kellin. What are you doing here?" She asked breaking the silnence. I lifted my head off her shoulder. I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked turning her around so she was facing me. I looked into her eyes.

"J-just answer my question."

"Actually I-i don't know. Words can't describe it."

"Then what can?" she asked her voice full of curriosity. I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers. She kissed me back. I began stroking her cheek lightly with my thumb. We pulled apart. I wanted more.

"I love you Nikki." I said a little out of breath. She looked up at me her eyes smiling.

"I love you too, Kellin." She said wrapping her arm around my neck. I pulled her closer to me. Man. I really love this girl.

~Nikki's P.O.V:

After I told Kellin that I loved him I felt happy and complete with my arms wraped around his neck, standing there in my kitchen. He let go of me.

"We should probably go back." he said nodding towards the door that was leading to the living room.

"K." I said letting go of him and grabbing his hand. Our fingers locked together. When we walked in I saw Renee with a pile of papers on the coffee table while Hans and Clara were holding black pens. My heart droped. I stoped dead in my tracks. Kellin pulled me gently forward. Aunt Clara looked at me and gave me a weak smile.

"And Hans, sign here." Renee said pointed at something on the paper. He signed with his black pen. I looked over and saw Lily asleep and Mary Ann's lap.

"Alright! She is all yours!" she said standing up and neatly putting the papers in her breif case. Aunt Clara looked at Kellin and I.

"C-can tou two p-please get h-her things?" She said tears falling down her face. I nodded and let go of Kellin's hand and silently walked up the stairs. I grabbed a small suitcase that contained her clothes. Kellin grabbed the other one that contained her books and toys. We both walked back to the can and put them in the very back. I turned around and saw Lily standing there holding Mary Ann's hand rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Nikki, whats going on?" she asked while running towards me. I felt tears falling down my face.

"Your going to stay with Hans and Mary Ann for a while, OK?" I pulled away from her. she was crying two. I felt my heart break. "I love you princess." With that Hans picked her up and put her inthe backseat of the can closing the door. He and Mary Ann got in. She was banging against the window screaming 'I don't wanna go!' I kneeled down in the driveway. Helpless. Crying. I watching them pull out of the drive way. Kellin picked me up and walked into the house. He walked up to my room carrying me to my bed. I laid down next to me holding me close to his chest. I held onto him like he was going to get taken away from me. Like Lily. She was gone. Forever.