Chapter 6

As I pulled into the parking lot for the concert it was already almost full. I saw a long line wrap around the building, I smiled. This reminded me of Warped when I went with a couple of friends a few years ago. We had met Pierce The Veil, All Time Low (Jack drew a dick on my hand), Tonight Alive, Breathe Carolina, Mayday Parade, and of course Sleeping With Sirens. Thats back when I used to cut myself. I remember it so clearly I was at the PTV, SWS and We Are The In Crowd signing tent...

*Flashback*

"Hi!" I said energetically, eventhough it was hot, I had on a long sleeved t-shirt to cover my newly scars.

"HOLA!" Vic yelled smiling, which made me laugh. I handed him my AP magazine, he drew a huge hat on his head and signed it. Next I went to Tay. When she looked at the cover she laughed.

"WOW Vic! I didn't know that little Mexicans can draw hats!" She said before signing it and giving it to Kellin. Vic gave her the death glare. When I walked over to Kellin, tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Hi, theres no need to cry!" he said looking up at me. He signed the magazine then he got up and gave me a hug. I guess his shirt brushed against my sleeve because when he let go of me I heard Vic whisper something to him and I heard the word 'scars' Then he jumped up and started yelling for me to come back. I pretended that I didn't hear him and sprinted off to the car. By the time I got out of the parking lot I had to pull over because I couldn't see. I hated myself so much for what I have done.

*End of Flashback*

At this thought I looked down at me wrist. I still had faint scars when I cut so deep that I bled for hours and I felt like I was going to die, but I didn't. With that I grabbed my pass, got out of my car ad locked it. I went around back to the VIP entrance. I showed the guy my pass and drivers licence when we looked at the birthdate he muttered a quite "Happy Birthday." I smiled at him and got my pass back and clipped it to my belt loop. When I got to the lounge where all the VIP pass holders there was only one other girl there, sitting on the leather couch. I walked over and sat next to her.

"Hi!" She said brightly.

"Hi! Do you know how much longer till the concert starts?"

"Um, I really don't know. I've been here since like 6 this morning. I think I was a little too excited this morning." She said with a little laugh at the end.

"Me to! God, I even skipped breakfast!"

"Really?! How long is the line outside?"

"It like wraps around the whole entire building!"

"Holy Crap! When I got here there were people taking down actual tents."

"WOW. Those are some crazy fans! How many other people got VIP tickets?"

"Only us. Which is kinda sad, I didn't even buy mine, I won mine in a contest."

"Lucky! I can barely win at Monopoly or something easy like that! I have bad luck I guess."  Then I saw out of the corner of my eye, red hair. Then Jesse came walking in looked at us.

"Are you guys the only VIP members?" he asked

"Yup!" I said popping the 'p' Before we could turn the corner I heard Kellin yell.

"Jack you fucking dick! You took the last thing of mexi-fries!" he said this before crumpling a Taco Time bag and throwing it at Jack.

"Girls! Stop fighting! And Kellin, there are young ladies in the house don't use that kind of French!" He said before attacking him making them both fall to the floor. While they were rolling around on the floor like two Elementary School kids in a fight, Justin came over to us and smiled.

"Hi! My name is Justin" he said before giving the other girl and I a hug. I laughed. The he gave me a weird look.

"I think we both know who all of you are. We arn't those fans who only know Kellin."

"SHWEET!" he said before jumping.

"OUCH! God Dammit Kellin! No pulling hair!" Jesse yelled before rolling off of Kellin.

"Thats what you get for attacking the master!" he said before doing a cheesy kung-fu stance. I sat there and I was shaking with laughter. I looked over and saw the other girl totally hitting on Justin and he was totally not noticing it. I looked over and saw Jack in a corner shoving more Mexi-fries in his mouth making his cheeks puff up like a chipmunk. I walked over to Kellin and whispered in his ear,

"I think that the Mexi-fry thief is back in the business." i said pointing at the corner that Jack was in. Kellin looked over and tip toed where Jack was. He stood behind him waiting for him to notice. When Jack finished eating all of the Mexi-fries he turned around and saw Kellin standing over him. He screamed like a little girl then ran out the door.

"Thats what I thought ya little bitch!" Kellin yelled out the door. Kellin walked over where I was leaning against the wall.

"Hi, my name is Kellin and I am sorry about my french back there." he said taking my hand and shaking it.

Kellin's P.O.V:

"Thats what I thought ya little bitch!" I yelled out the door as Jack was running down the hall screaming at the top of his lungs. I looked over and saw a girl leaning against the wall. She was not only just a girl. She was beautiful. but she also looke really familiar. I met alot of girls that were fans on warped. But it would take someone special for me to remember them.  i walked over and stood in front of her.

"Hi, my name is Kellin and i am sorry about my french back there." I said taking her delicate hand in mine and shaking it.  "Do I know you from somewhere?" i asking looking into her eyes. she looked down.

"No... This is my only concert I have been too.'' She was lying. I could tell she was a bad liar. I know her from somewhere. I can't put my finger on it though.

"Time to rock n' roll!" our manager Justin Van Hook yelled.

"LETS FUCK THIS PLACE UP!" Jesse yelled at the top of his lungs. I looked at him.

"Now carrot top, don't use that kind of french around young ladies." I said before running on stage. The crowd was huge. I yelled into the microphone, "WHATS UP?!" The crowd cheered. I turned around was yelled again "LETS DO THIS!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: I finally got to the good part! Or at least the part when kellin comes in! Well any part with Kellin in it is good! :) I need a comment! The first person to comment the next chapter will be dedicated to them!