Chapter 32

Nikki's P.O.V:

I woke up at 7 AM and looked around my little apartment. It was a complete mess. And on top of it all Kellin was coming home today too. I instantly became stressed. I bolted up and threw on a sweatshirt over my tank top and short shorts. I turned on my I-Pod and hit shuffle, Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls began to play. I smiled and thought of Kellin then I remembered that I needed to go grocery shopping. I thought that the house was more important so I grabbed the duster and began dusting. After I finished dusting the living room I grabbed my small vacuum and began vacuuming. I looked at the room and saw that the picture I hung of Kellin and I when we first met, I remembered when that picture was taken.

Flashback-

"Kellin!" I whined he said he wanted to do something special for my 20th birthday so he covered my eyes with a blindfold. "Where are you taking me? Isn't it like one of those murder novels? Where the boyfriend brings her to a nearby park on her birthday and then they end up having amazing sex, then he shoots her and dumps her into a stream?" He stopped.

"You know you need to stop reading those books." he laughed. We continued to to walk again. "Watch your step here." he said quietly. I felt the soft ground through my ballet flats. We stopped. "Alright." He said moving away and I reached back and untied the blind fold.  I opened my eyes and say two small lawn chairs with a table in the middle of them with two Subway sandwhiches on it. On one lawn chair their was a big beautiful bouqet of tulips. I smiled and looked at Kellin, who looked very nervous. "I hope its alright. I was so stumped and I didn't know what to get you so I did this and I think its just doesn't look all that great, lets just go home." He said all in one breath and blushing at the end.

"No." I said picking up the bunch of colorful tulips and smelled them. "It's beautiful, I didn't want anything big or expensive." I said walking towards him. "You are that I could ask for." I said before I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you." I said before kissing him. He replyed with his pressing harder against mine. He grabbed out a small camera from his pocket.

"Lets take a picture." He said holding up the camera a light breeze came through and picked up my side bangs and pushed his hair in his face. Us both were smiling wide and looked as happy as we can be.

-End of Flashback-         

I sat down at the little island and looked at the kitchen that I just finished cleaning. I looked around at the sparkling white kitchen then I looked at the time. 12:00 crap. Kellin will be here in about an hour and a half and I still need to shower and go to the store. I quickly ran to the bathroom and jumped in the shower, by the time I got out it was 12:30 that only gives me about less than an hour to go shopping. I grabbed the keys to the small Volkswaggon Bug that I bought a month ago a few weeks before Kellin woke up and ran out the door to go to the local QFC. 

Kellin's P.O.V:

I layed there looking at the ceiling in my hospital room. Today, today I get to go to our home. Nikki was always telling me about, she bought a small apartment that was big enough to fit the two of us and the occasional guest if one of the guys want to crash in the small guest room. I just wanted to hold her in my arms again. I just want to kiss her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys sorry this is like really, really short. I've kinda got stumped at the end but you guys wanted an update so here it is.