Chapter 27

Nikki's P.O.V:

I woke up cuddled next to Kellin's sleeping body. I smiled and moved a piece of hair out of his face. He took the back of his hand and rubbed his nose his eyes fluttering open and instantly his lips pulled into a half smile. I moved my head so I could bury my face into his neck. He smelt like the shower gel he used before we left. I turned so I was looking up at him studying his profile. I reached up and began playing with his hair twirling his black locks around my index finger. He reached up and turned on the small flat screen TV that hung on the wall in front of the bed. He scrolled through menu and stopped on ABC Family which was playing The Notebook. It was the end of the movie, but it was okay it's still a good movie. When it ended he kissing my forehead but left his lips there for a couple of minutes.

"I want to be like that couple in that movie. But minus the nursing home. Lets grow old together Nikki." He said against my forehead. I smiled and looked up at him. His eyes were trained on mine. Our faces gradually came closer ad closer until I could feel him breathing against my lips. We looked each other in the eyes for a couple of minuets until I couldn't handle it anymore. I wanted his lips against mine. Now. I pushed my lips against his. We moved in sync. He wrapped his arms around the small of my back gently rubbing circles with his thumb. I reached up and started stroking his temple. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip but I pulled apart from him. He swiftly made so he was on tip of me pinning me down. I smiled up at him. He began kissing my neck and his hands sliding up my shirt.

"Woah there Kel. Not now." I whispered. He sat on top if my stomach.

"Why?" He asked bending down and kissing y cheek.

"It's too early and they might hear. When they go out for drinks tonight the bus is all ours." I said winking at the end. He frowned.

"I don't know how long I can last then." He whined getting off if me and sitting down at the edge of the bed. I came up behind him and started rubbing his back. Just then the door opened and appeared Sam with a camera Kellin groaned.

Kellin'a P.O.V:

"KELWIN!" Sam yelled coming in the room. "Who is dis wady?" He asked looking at Nikki. I groaned again.

"I'm Kellin's girlfriend." Nikki said sweetly."

"When did dis happen Kelwin?" I could feel Nikki move from behind me and sit next to me.

"About 5 months ago Sam." I snapped. I wasn't in the mood for him right now.

"Kellin don't be mean." Nikki said putting he head on my should cuddling with me. "He's just mad cause he isn't getting laid till tonight." She said to Sam. He instantly turned bright red.

"Well den. I guess I will weave you two alone." He said turning off the camera and walking out closing the door behind him. Nikki burst out laughing. I joined in with her.

"Ohmygod. His face was like the Target sign!" She said between laughter. I smiled at her and laid down on the bed. She fell right next to me instantly cuddling into my side. I began rubbing her shoulder and kissed her nose.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear. She kissed my shoulder which I have to admit turns me on.

"I love you too. I can't wait for tonight." She said winking. "And it looks like you are pretty excited yourself." She said. I looked down and saw my pants slowly getting bigger. I blushed. I think I might get into pretty big trouble with Nikki.