Chapter 22

*Kellin’s P.O.V:

On our way to I-Hop I was lightly stroking her leg with my free hand. My mind kept wandering to last night and this morning. Then it hit me. I am leaving today. To go all the way from here in California, to my apartment in Florida. I pulled into the parking lot of I-Hop. It was almost empty, I got out and walked over to Nikki’s side opening the door for her. I put my arm around her waist. When we sat down at a small booth, I place me feet next to hers. I took her hand in both of mine.

“Nikki.” I said looking in to her eyes. She peered back at me and smiled.

“Yes Kellin?” she asked with her perfect teeth showing.

“I love you.” I said and she giggled.

“I love you more.” She said back playfully.

“But I love you with all of my heart.” I said she let out a light laugh, it was like music to my ears. Then the waitress came, she looked a slight bit older and wore no name tag.

“Hello. What would you like to drink?” she asked sounding kinda annoyed.

“I would like an orange juice please.” I said before nodding towards Nikki. She blushed.

“I would like one too.” She said softly. The waitress walked away and I opened my menu and she did the same. “What are you going to get to eat baby?” she asked looking over her menu.

“I was thinking a vegetarian omelet.” I said looking back down at my menu. “What about you?”

“I was thinking French Toast or pancakes.” The waitress came back with our drinks and set them down grabbing out her notebook.

“What would you like to eat?” I ordered for both of us. With that the waitress walked away.

“So when do you think I can come and visit?” she asked after taking a sip of her orange juice. Fuck. What will she think of my apartment? Its so small and shabby….

“I dunno. We are going to start recording our new album like right when I get back so maybe in a couple of weeks?” She looked at me and smiled. “Plus. I don’t think I have any food at my house. When the rock star isn’t there, there isn’t food in the kitchen either.” She giggled. Oh, how I loved it when she laughed and smiled. Our food came and we ate in silence. It was a comfortable silence though. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I need to leave soon. After we finished eating I paid and we walked out and I drove to her house. We both went up to her room, I sat on the floor leaning against the foot of her bed and she sat in her desk chair. “Come here, princess.” I said. She slowly got up and sat next to me. She had a few tears in her eyes. I grabbed her and pulled her onto my lap and she buried her face into me neck. “Don’t cry.” I said rubbing her back trying to sooth her. My phone vibrated on the hard wood floor. She slid off my lap. “That’s my phone telling me I need to get my ass to the airport.”  I sighed standing up. I grabbed my suit case and she grabbed my backpack that had my laptop and other stuff in it. We walked down to my car together. I pulled her into a tight hug after we put my stuff in the back and I was bout to get in to car. “I love you, Nikki.” I said kissing her nose.

“I love you too.” She kissed me one last kiss until I see her again. When we pulled apart she wrapped her arms around my waist. “Text me when you get off the plane so I know no crazed fans attacked you.” She joked.

“Will do sweet heart.” I said before I got in the car. She made her way to her front porch waving to me as I drove down her drive way to go to the airport to go home. No. Wait. Home is where Nikki is.

Author’s Note:

Hey! :D so I have been really busy since its almost Christmas!!! AHHH! And I think I am going to get Don’t Panic by All Time Low, The Mid Summer Station by Owl City and COLLIDE WITH THE SKY!!!! AHHHH! SO FREAKING EXCITED! So yup! J Hope you guys enjoyed this! Its kinda short and mostly a filler though…..