Chapter 13

~Nikki's P.O.V:

I can't believe that Aunt Clara is letting me spend the afternoon with Kellin! I was sitting in the passengers seat of his car and we were driving God knows where. The I saw a sign and it read 'Exit 14' We turned on that exist.

"Um Kellin, where are you taking me exactly?" I finally spoke breaking the silence between us.

"We were going to go to the Manoglian Grill but instead I found a small Chinease place closer." He said smiling

"Oh."

"Do you not like Chinease food?" He asked stoping at a red light.

"No! Who doesn't like Chinease food?" He let out a sigh.

"Ok good." He finally said turning into an almost empty parking lot. We both climbed out out his car and started walking towards the place. He jogged infront of me and opened the door. When he opened it bells chimed. A sign said 'Please Seat Yourself' So kellin grabbed my hand and pulled me into a booth in the corner. When we sat down a short lady greeted us in a strong chinease accent.

"Hello, my name is Yin, how can I help you two?" Kellin looked at me.

"I would like an Ice Tea with no sugar. And you, Nikki?"

"Um I would like just a water." I replyed blushing. When she walked away Kellin opened his menu and I followed. Even though I already knew what I wanted because I used to come here with my Aunt when I was little.

"So do you know whats good here?" He asked looking over his menu.

"Um pretty much everything besides 1 and 4." I replyed putting down my menu. He looked at me confused.

"What is 1 and 4?" I let out a giggle.

"Well 1 is dog and 4 is horse." He made a weird face which made me laugh.

"What is 10 then? It says vegitarian on the side." I glanced over at his menu.

"Oh 10, its a huge plate of vegies in Soy Sauce. My aunt and I usually got that and share, we sometimes have enough for leftovers." He put down his menu.

"Do you want to get that?" "Um, sure."

"Are you sure?" he asked playfully.

"Yes."

"Ok."

Then Yin came with our drinks and Kellin ordered. After she left he took a sip of his tea and put his elbows on the table.

"So. What do you do for a living?" He finally asked. I blushed.

"Um, I'm still in High School, I had to take a year off."

"Why a full year?" I looked down and he reached across the table pressing his hands into his. "You don't have to tell me." I nodded.

"I had to take cae of my sister, got hurt badly." I responded. I could remeber it so clearly. My dad was so drunk and mom was no where to be seen. He just got down beating me and he started beating Lily. When he finished he left her with a broken arm and a huge black eye. I shivered at the image of her. Kellin looked at me with his big blue eyes.

"You Okay?" his voice was full of concern.

"Yeah." Then our food came. Then a teenage girl followe with two plates for Kellin and I. When she put down the plates she gave Kellin a look. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen.

"C-can I have our a-autograph?" She asked extending her arm out. Kellin happily smiled and signed the piecer of paper.

"T-thank Y-you." She said before walking off. I smiled at him.

"What?" he said looking confused.

"Nothing, Lets eat!" I said grabbing my fork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Sorry for such the short chapter... I already updated once today so give me a break! What do you think about the date so far???