Chapter 5

True friends lie underneath, those witty words I don't believe, I can't believe a damn thing anymore! LIE LIE LIAR YOU'LL PAY FOR YOUR SINS!

I had plugged in my I-pod while I was taking a shower, the whole entire time I was bouncing around and singin on the top of my lungs. Not only it was my birthday, but it was also the Sleeping With Sirens concert! My aunt let me go on merch now to order a couple of shiets and they arrived this morning when i got up so they were in the wash so I could shrink them a bit. I got a Large which I learned is WAY too big for me. When I got out of the shower If I'm James Dean then Your Audrey Hepburn came on and I screamed. I instantly strted singing along when it hit the chorus.

They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need! Please stay as long as you need! Can't promise that things won't be broken, please stay forever with me!

When the song ended I got my blonde hair perfectly straightened and my make up on. I looked in the mirror satisfied.

"NIKKI! Time for breakfast!" my aunt called over the intercom. When I got down stairs she looked at me and smiled,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She yelled as she put down a plate of gigntic waffles. I laughed at this.

"Thank you so much Aunt Clara! But I'm not really hungry!"

"Ok sweetie, well then you better get to the venue then!" She said as she handed me the keys to my new car.

"Thank you!" I said before I kissed her on the cheek. I ran over and gave Lily a sqeeze as she was trying to stuff a big bite of waffle in her mouth.

"Have fun!" She said with a mouth full. Then I was out the door. I started my car then plugged in my I-pod and put on my Sleeping With Sirens playlist, then I was on my way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another filler ;( sorry!