Chapter 8

Nikki's P.O.V:

"And so today is my 19th birthday and I haven't got one call from any of my family. My aunt and little sister are the only ones who have told me 'Happy Birthday'" I had just told Kellin my whole entire life story. I even told him that I am the girl he met at warped a few years ago. Before I could say another word he pulled me into a huge hug.

"Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Brithday dear Nikki, Happy Birthday to you." He sang softly into my ear. I could feel heat rising to my cheeks.

"Yo Kellin! Are we goonna eat or what?!" Jesse yelled from the door. Kellin let go of me and pulled my wrist.

"Come on! We are going to this really good Tai food place, and you are coming with us if you like it or not." He said with a grin. I stoped.

"So your kidnapping me?" I asked with my eyes wide. He held up both hands like he was going to surrender to a police squad.

"Ya.... Unless you don't wanna go."

"Of Course! I haven't ate all day!" Then we heard the van start. Kellin picked me up and started running, and shouting,

"JUSTIN DON'T LEAVE US!" When we got to the van Jesse looked at me and wrinkled his nose.

"Oh shes coming?" I looked back and pinched my nose.

"Oh the carrot top is coming?" Then I turned are and whispered loudly to Jack, who was sitting next to me,

"You know that gingers are bad luck?" With that kellin started cracking up. I looked back and Jesse was sticking his tongue out and giving me the finger. Jack wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer.

"Kellin I might have to steal her from you. We have a lot in common." Kellin's eyes got huge.

"Oh HELL no! She is MINE! I call dibs!" he said raising his hand. Jack mouthed 'fuck you' and let go of me.

"Don't mind him, the only girl that he can get to kiss him is his own mother." he whispered into my ear. I let out a giggle.

"Whats so funny?" Jack asked.

"Oh nothing." Kellin and I said together. When we got to the Tai resturant there was a pretty girl smiling at our van. Jesse practically jumped over Kellin, Jack and I to go and see her. As we jumped out he yelled

"Katie!" he picked her up and spun her around, set her down and kissed her. Justin started making gagging noises.

"Go get a room!" He yelled getting out the van. She looked over and smiled at me.

"And who is this little lady hanging out with a bunch of smelly guys?"

"oh um, I am Nikki." i said blushing. She came over and hugged me.

"I'm Catherine, Katie for short." She let go of me. "Carrot top over there is going to be my husband in like 3 short months!" She looked excited and in love. They actually are really cute together! Kellin walked up with his hands in his pockets.

"Ready to go inside ladies?" he asked standing next to me.

"yup! I'm starved!" Katie said walking over to Jesse, grabbing his hand andwalking inot the resturant.

"I hope you like Tai." kellin said turing to me.

"I do! And definetly this place." When we walked in everybody was already sitting and talking about the show. then our food came and everybody became quiet besides Jesse and Katie, they were talking about wedding plans. When we all finished Jesse and Katie drove in one car while the rset of us went back into the van. When we got back to the venue it was already midnight. The guys and Katie went into the bus to go get ready for another show tomorrow here. Kellin walked with me to my car.

"so your going to be like Cinderella? Off at midnight?"

"Yeah. i think my aunt wants to spend at least some time with me on my birthday."

"do I get to keep something of yours? Like a show or your number" he asked pulling out his phone.

"I think a number shall do." i said taking out mine. After we exchanged numbers we gave me a quick hug and i got into my car. When I was driving away we was waving at me. When I was driving home it hit me. Kellin likes me. THE Kellin Quinn likes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Sorry for such the short chapter! I am about to got to school... so yeah I hope you enjoyed! :) In the side is a picture of katie!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!