Chapter 17

~Kellin's P.O.V:

Lily is such a sweet, innocent girl. Why would they take her away from Nikki and Clara? This just doesn't make sense to me. I felt tears coming to my eyes. I quickly wiped them away before I rang the doorbell. Clara answered the door, her eyes puffy from crying.

"Oh. Hi, Kellin!" she said trying to act cheerful.

"Nikki knows I'm coming. Where is she?" I wasn't trying to be rude or anything but she needed me and I needed to be there for her.

"Um, in her room. Upstairs and it the door inthe very back." she said with a sniff at the end. I hugged her quickly and made my way up the stairs. I saw on the last door in the hallway 'Nikki" was painted light blue in cursive in the middle of it. That must be her room. The door was closed so I decided to knock.

"One minute." A voice called inside. I heard som shuffling then finally the door opened. There stood Nikki her face blotchy from crying. She motioned me inside. I sat on her floor while she took a seat on her bed. Then I noticed something on her left hand. It was red. she noticed me looking and quickly sat on her arm. When she did so her eyes filled with pain and she bit her lip. I got up and walked over to her.  I gently grabbed her arm tugging it from underneath her body. I pulled up her sleave and I saw 6 small cuts on her forearm. 3 of them were bleeding slightly. My heart dropped. how could someone so perfect do this?

"K-kellin I'm s-sorry." she said as tears were falling down her face. I pulled her into a tight, close hug. Never wanting to let her go.

"Shh. Its alright. I understand." I sai rocking her back and forth. I let er cry on my shoulder and I rubbed her back. I started getting tears in my eyes myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Sorry for such the short chapter! I am about to do all my frickin homework! I thought about this in class and BAM! Here it is! <3 you all!

Don't forget to:

RATE

VOTE

and

COMENT!

Oh and is anyone going to the Collide With the Sky tour in Seattle?? If so message me! Maybe we can meet up or something! ^.^