Chapter 39

*this is age restricted some sexual content*

Nikki's P.O.V:

After Kellin and I are we cuddled on the bed for a while. I laid there with my head on his chest while he was propped up against the head board of our bed. He sat there playing with my hair that was now my natural hair color, a dark brown, with black tips.

"When did you get your hair done?" He asked twirling it around his index finger.

"A couple of weeks ago." I said in return looking up at him as tracing his tattoo.

"It looks good." He whispered. I smiled.

"Thanks." I said before letting out a huge yawn.

"We should get to bed, we have a huge day tomorrow." He said. I sat up from his chest.

"Mmmkay." I said walking over to our small closet and pulling off my shirt so it left me in only a bra and a pair of Kellin's boxers. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he began kissing my shoulder. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck looking unit his blue eyes. "I thought we were going to bed." I said smirking. I kissed his nose then gave him a quick peck on the lips before turning around and grabbing one of his shirts out of the closet. He then picked me up bridal style.

"Kellin!" I yelled lauging "put me downnnnn!"

"If you say so." He said dropping me on the bed. He sat on my stomach eyeing the upper half of my body. I looked up at him and smiled. He took his fingertips and began tracing the out line of my bra leaving a trail of goose bumps behind it. I slowly reached up and unbuttoned his plaid shirt. After I got to the last button he shrugged his shoulders and it fell down his back. I slid from underneath him and sat on my knees in front of him. I looked down and frowned at the little belly fat that I had gained since I've been hanging out with Brittany. He lifted my chin and looked at me.

"Your beautiful." He whispered before kissing me. I moved closer to him until my body was against his. His hands roamed my body and ended up on my ass resting there. My hands moved to the top of his pants that grew a bulge rather quickly, I began playing with the helm teasing him. He bit my bottom lipping, I got the signal to stop playing around. I slowly unbuttoned his pants without breaking our kiss once. Once his pants were off he swiftly undid my bra and he let it fall off my shoulders. He pushed me back on the bed kissing me more roughly this time playing with my chest. His hands went to the top of the boxers I was wearing as I was playing with him from the top of his boxers. He pulled down the my boxers leaving me naked and him his boxers on only. He made brief eye contact with me and smiled. He pulled down his boxers and began to play with me. I moaned a little because it felt so good.

"Kellin now." I whispered out of breath. He got the queue and slowly inserted I gripped the sheets and exhaled loudly. He started out slow and steady. Then he went really fast. I yelled his name as I almost reached my climax as he went faster. I closed my eye and yelled his name and swore. He pulled out and fell on the bed next to me, us both breathing hard. He turned towards me and pulled his body closer to mine.

"Your perfect." He whispered before kissing my temple. With that we fell asleep holding together.

*the next morning*

Kellin's P.O.V:

I woke up to only a sheet warped around my body and the bed empty next to me. I heard some humming in the kitchen. It's her birthday she shouldn't be lifting a finger I thought while slipping on a pair of boxers and sweats. I walked out to the kitchen to see Nikki in the kitchen cooking breakfast in one of my many band t-shirts that I got from warped. She turned around and jumped.

"Geez, Kellin! You scared me!" She yelled. I smiled and picked her up setting her in one of the bar stools behind the bar.

"It's your birthday and I'm cooking." I said turning around and cracking eggs for homemade waffles. I stole a glance behind me and saw she glaring at me and crossing her arms over her chest. I smiled to myself and began mixing the contents in the bowl. I put some of it in the waffle maker and added a few blueberries too. I closed the lid an turned around.

"See? I can cook too I'm a big boy. Now go get dressed and put on something good looking we are going out." I ordered before taking out a batch and putting in a new one.

"Yes sir." She mummbled.

"Geez make me feel old." I said she stopped in her tracks.

"You old? Your not the one turning 20!" She exlaimed.

"Nikki honey, I'm 23 almost 24." I said. She blushed and walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Sorry baby, I'll go and get dressed." She said before walking out of the kitchen. While she did that I made the rest of the waffles and homemade maple syrup. She walked out in skinny jeans, a white cat cropped top with knee high boots and her hair curled and pushed back in a black head band.

"Hey beautiful. Breakfast is done." I said setting a plate on front of her and sitting down myself too and eating. I finished eating and got dressed myself. I put on a plain black scoop neck tee, a pair of loose skinny jeans, my white vans and a my leather jacket I got in Australia. I walked out after I ran a comb through my hair and brushed my teeth. He was playing around on her phone. I grabbed the keys and stood in the door way. "Ready to go?" I asked she looked up at me and smiled.

"Sure, where to?" She asked turning off the kitchen lights.

"We're going to Bellevue." I said as we walked out he door.

"To Bellevue? What's there?" She asked smiling.

"A birthday surprise. Hurry up or we're gonna be late." I said starting the car and driving off.