Chapter 35

Kellin's P.O.V:

I woke up the next morning with Nikki curled up in a little ball next to me with the covers spread around her. I smiled and looked at her for a while. My first night back went well. I slowly got up so I wouldn't wake her and walked to the kitchen. I was going to make a quick breakfast and surprise her. I went to the fridge and pulled out four eggs, milk and some bacon. I went to the cabinet and saw that there was pancake mix and some bread. I smiled and quietly got out two pans. I cracked the eggs in a bowl and added some milk and slowly stirred it so the fork didn't make any noise that would wake her up. I poured the mixture into a pan and put it on the stove, turning it on. I went to the bacon and slowly opened the package and grabbed out four pieces. I walked quietly to the bedroom and saw Nikki in the same spot and smiled as I closed the door so she couldn't smell the bacon. I rushed to the kitchen and stirred the eggs then put on the bacon. I let is sizzle for for a while and mixed the eggs till they were done. I walked over to the small cabinet that held the cups, bowls and plates and opened it. I grabbed two plates and two bowls. I walked back over to the stove and flipped the bacon. I put away the milk and the bacon in the fridge and grabbed some orange juice. I poured an even amount in each glass and returned the container to it s spot on the shelf. I turned off the stove and put two pieces of bacon on each plate and an even amount of eggs on each plate also. I put two pieces of toast on the toaster and waited for it to pop up staring off into space. The sound of it popping up made me jump. I spread a little bit of butter on each slice and placed one piece on each plate. I smiled down at the little breakfast that I had made for both of us. I put both plates on a TV tray and walked to the room and saw that Nikki was still asleep. I put the tray at the foot of the bed and crawled up next to her. I wrapped my arms around her thin waist and pulled her close to me and kissed her cheek. She turned around in my arms and smiled up at me sleepily.

"Hey baby." She whispered softly.

"Hey, are you hungry?" I asked and she nodded. I smiled look at the foot of the bed. She got up and saw the tray and smiled at me wrapping her arms around my neck and sitting on my lap.

"It looks amazing!" She said before crawling down to the food and taking a big bite out of the bacon. I chuckled and sat down next to her eating my breakfast as well.

3 Months Later

Nikki's P.O.V:

I sat there in the bed and watched Kellin pack. After 5 months of calling off the tour, they were resuming it and I was staying behind. Kellin insisted since he didn't want any of the fans giving me trouble again. He zipped up his third suitcase and looked at me from his spot that he was sitting on the floor. He opened his arms and I crawled down. I sat in his lap and hugged him. I began to cry.

"Baby, I'm only going to be gone one month, then I will e back again." He said into my hair. I nodded but kept on crying. I don't want him to go. I want him to stay. "Nikki, you know that Brittany, Matty Mullin's wife, is just down the street and he is on tour too. You guys can hang out and have some girl time together." He said sweetly. I smiled through my tears.

"I love you." I said before leaning in and pressing my lips against his. His lips danced with mine. A throat cleared from the doorway. We pulled apart and I saw that Gabe was standing leaning against the door frame.

"I hate to break the love fest but, it's time to go." He said looking at both of us. Kellin looked at me and pecked me on the lips. I got off his lap and followed him downstairs lugging the smallest of his suitcases to the front room where everybody else was. Jesse took the suitcase I had and went to the tour bus outside loading it. I followed as well as Kellin did. I leaned against the side of the bus watching them load the suitcases. After they were done they closed the bottom compartment and Kellin turned towards me and walked up. He place his hands on my hips and leaned his forehead against mine. I looked into his eyes an rest my hands on his chest. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me until his lips crashed into mine. I straightened up and kissed him harder. He pulled away and pulled me close engulfing me and squishing me squishing me against his chest. Tears came to my eyes again. He pulled away and held both of my hands into his and looked at me in the eyes.

"Don't be sad. It's only 4 weeks." He said slowly and then wiped a tear so it wouldn't fall down my cheek. "I will call you every night okay love?" He asked

"Okay. I love you, go make those kids proud." I said before pecking him on the lips one last time. He pulled me into another hug before walking onto the bus. I stood there in the parking lot of our apartment complex watching the bus pull away. Kellin's face appeared in the back window and he waved with a huge smile on his face. I waved back until the pulled out. I watched the bus turn then I walked back to the now empty apartment.