when he's jealous | p.jm | 0.2 | 🔞

WARNING

The story starts to get a lil steamy here, that's why I made it a different part. If you're uncomfortable reading stuff like that then please keep scrolling. If not then enjoy the story.

☆☆☆

Jimin's POV

He could see you dancing with that guy from the bar. He didn't like it. It should have been 𝘩𝘪𝘮 up there, dancing with you. He decided to take action, fed up with watching you dance with another guy. He walked over to the dance floor with the most confidence he could find. He went behind the guy you were dancing with and pulled him away from you, quickly slotting into his place. He glared at him and the guy walked off.

Y/n's POV

All of a sudden, the guy you were dancing with gripped onto your hips. Your knees felt week as he pushed his back into you. You are all for feminism but sometimes you liked to be pushed around a little bit, handled a little rougher. The guy started to plant warm, wet kisses down your neck, making heat pool at your core. You pushed back into him, pleased at his actions. He grunted slightly at the sudden pressure on his crotch, before continuing what he was doing. You wanted to turn around, wanted to see exactly what you were doing to him, so you did. You gasped. It wasn't the guy you were dancing with before, it was Jimin.

"Jimin? What are you doing?"

"You were trying to make me jealous, weren't you?"

"What?! No I wasn't. I was just having fun."

"With someone that isn't me."

"So?"

"So, you're not his."

"I'm not yours either."

"We'll see about that."

He pulled you into him. He made it so your legs had slotted together, causing friction exactly where you wanted it. The both of you continued to dance together, if you could ever call it dancing anymore. Jimin moved your hair back out of the way and kissed your neck again. This time it wasn't just kisses, he was sucking and biting at your neck, clearly trying to mark you. You held in a moan at the thought.

"J-jimin. P-p-please. N-not H-he-re." You stuttered.

"Why not, baby?" You could feel him smirking into your neck.

"B-because p-p-people."

"Don't you want them to see, though? See how much you're enjoying yourself? See how much I affect you?"

"N-no."

"Then how's my apartment sound?"

"G-great."

"Let's go then, sweetie."