panda express | k.th | 0.4

Second Person POV

It turns out that two days wasn't as doable as the both of them thought. The days were full of nervous and excited anticipation. And, because of the nervousness and excitement, time seemed to drag on for ages. By the time Saturday came around it had felt more like two months had gone past that two days.

Y/n's POV

You were in your room, trying to chose an outfit for your date with Taehyung. Outfits were frantically being thrown out of your wardrobe, being glimpsed at and then thrown on the floor, once decided they weren't good enough. You had been like this for hours. You just didn't think that anything in your wardrobe was good enough for a restaurant like that and especially for Taehyung. He was so perfect and you just weren't. At least, that's what you thought.

Taehyung's POV

He sat staring into the endless abyss that was his wardrobe. There were so many outfit choices but none of them seemed like they lived up to how he imagined himself looking for your first date. He put his hands through his hair and sighed again out of frustration. He took a deep breath, gathered his thoughts and took another look to see if there was anything that he'd missed.

Y/n's POV

You were starting to lose hope of ever finding an outfit for the evening. That was until you found a dress that had been in the back of your wardrobe for a while. You never really went out anywhere nice so you never really had a chance to wear the dress apart from that wedding you went to at some point. It was the perfect opportunity to wear it again. You hurriedly got into the dress and put the shoes on, before running out the front door and down the road to your date.

Taehyung's POV

Eventually, he gave up trying to find an outfit in his wardrobe. There was literally nothing he could find that was good enough for your date so he decided to go to a shop really quickly to get one.

Once he got to the shop, he rushed around frantically trying to find the perfect outfit. After a while, he managed to find one. He tripped over himself on his way on the dressing room, quickly shoved the suit on and ran to the till to buy it. He ran back to the dressing room, ripped the tags off, got dressed and left for the restaurant.

The both of you were running down opposite ends of the same street, both scared of having made the other wait. You were both running so fast you almost hit into each other when you met at the restaurant. You apologised to each other unknowingly until you looked up and realised who it was you had nearly bumped into. You looked each other in the eyes and giggled at each other. And it was in that moment that you knew everything was going to work out between you.

(A/n: so this is the first one done! I hope you all like it! To be honest I debated a lot about putting this one here or not because no one really liked in on my other page but I decided to put it here anyway!)