when he gets tired of your relationship | j.jk | 0.1

Y/n's POV

You were sat in your bed cross legged. You were watching a random TV show on Netflix. You found in surprisingly interesting. You were in the middle of an episode when your phone pinged with a notification. You picked up your phone and saw that Jungkook had messaged you.

Texting

Y/n, there's something I
have to tell you.

Yeah?

Well...
I'm kind of tired of us

What do you mean?

Yk, our relationship? I'm
bored

Why? What did I do wrong?!

Nothing. I'm just bored.
Anyway, I thought I'd tell
you the reason I'm breaking
up with you so there it is
Bye, Y/n

You can't just break up with me
like that! We can fix this. Gukkie,
please...

I don't want to fix it.

But I do...

Too bad
Goodbye

User "Jungkook" has blocked you.

Jungkook?!
Are you serious right now?!
You can't just dump that on me
like that...
I don't even know what I did
wrong...

You lifelessly closed your laptop and sank down into your bed. You had no clue what you had done to make him feel that way. You always thought your relationship was going really well and that the both of you were having a great time together. But apparently you were the only one enjoying the time you spent together.

You blinked furiously in an attempt to stop yourself from crying. You didn't want to cry because of him. You didn't want to show him how much you cared for him and loved him because he didn't feel the same way. And to think you were going to tell him you were in love with him that evening. You felt so stupid.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook shook furiously with every letter he typed. The last thing he wanted to do was break up with you but given the situation he was in he didnt really have a choice. Your insane ex was holding him at gun point. The notorious serial killer had escaped from the psychiatric facility he was being held at. You had dated him unknowing of who he was but soon found out when your family members started disappearing one by one.

Jungkook knew how dangerous the man was and that he had to do whatever he could to make sure you would be okay. He knew he had to do this, he just hoped that you remembered the conversation you had a while ago and realised what he was doing.